To All Big-O Software Members

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

who are you talking to phase???
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
junkie
Addict
Addict

Post by junkie »

and another thing phase sent rokbass a sorta virisy thing that froze his computer and he even admits to that at aim+ general ???
so i think i do have an arguement there so will you please send me another messege KooLTaB101
so please send :twisted:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

You dumbass... A visus?... A virus?... You are class A idiot.

BTW I hate to tell you but um Matt sent me what he was going to post before he did as to make sure it didn't go overboard... Come again?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
junkie
Addict
Addict

Post by junkie »

BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted:
BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted:
BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted: BASTARD :twisted:
AND DID THIS MENTION THAT I HATE YOU!!! :twisted:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Whatever... The entire idea was so I didn't have to deal with you complete BS. Later
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i had nothing to do with junkies post :)
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany is cool
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

That's diffrent...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

phase you really need to put more detail in your posts
you have 2 words and im lost
whats diffrent? :?:
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany is cool
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I agree with the mods in that my forums needn't be a sanctioned alternative to Big-O. The others should be more than good enough. The reason I'm not a moderator is because at the time Mark and Ryan were choosing them I did not use the off-topic forums much. Since they were looking for moderators for off-topic forums, I was obviously a bad choice.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Master Jedi wrote:I agree with the mods in that my forums needn't be a sanctioned alternative to Big-O. The others should be more than good enough. The reason I'm not a moderator is because at the time Mark and Ryan were choosing them I did not use the off-topic forums much. Since they were looking for moderators for off-topic forums, I was obviously a bad choice.
dont say that
you would have been a great choice
you need to believe in yourself :cheesy:
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany is cool
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Are you really too dense to understand what I was saying? They didn't choose me to moderate the off-topic forums because I never used them.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Master Jedi wrote:Are you really too dense to understand what I was saying? They didn't choose me to moderate the off-topic forums because I never used them.
no im not to dense
i thought you of all ppl would know when im not serious
when i put crap like i believe in you or you can cry on my shoulder im NOT serious
ok bye
Bethany is cool
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

The whiners out there need to stop bitching already.

If you think that Anthony's an asshole, then you haven't dealt with me yet. :twisted:

Believe me, you don't want me pissed at you.

But even so, us moderators (minus jester), feel that this is the best alternative. A lot of us here at Big-O met here, and have become friends since. However, there are some people out there who feel that they must seek out and destroy any sort of bonds between people because they feel a void inside themselves, and fill it by any means possible. Moreso, the people that are here looking for information, help, or anything of the sort find it very discouraging to stay around if people are nasty to them. Nobody likes it when people are assholes to them for no apparent reason.

Point being this: We felt that this is the only other option. You can either a) take it, b) stick around and listen to people bitch and moan, or c) shut the hell up and leave already.

I for one will not see this forum turn into another bitch-fest like JDennis.net.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up and believe...whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill.....you stay in Wonderland...and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ha cute
matrix
who was the post directed to
me?
i dont have a prob with the mods
i just dont like them insulting me
Bethany is cool
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

That was a general statement. It was directed to nobody, and it was directed to everybody.

If you wanna stay here and bitch about stuff, that's fine with me. I don't care either way what the hell you do.

So..red or blue :?: