New AIM feature-sign on with same sn in multiple locations

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Axilla wrote:I liked it best when it said "you cannot sign on because you are signed on at another location" then I couldn't sign on elsewhere, so I never had to worry about leaving my password stored.
Up until the point when you were not online and someone managed to get on your account...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Wouldn't happen.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Have I been hacked?

Post by Jon8RFC »

Knight wrote:Ok, so AOL has this new feature... Great.

But I've been getting these System messages all day, one every 10 or 20 minutes or so.

I paniced a little and changed my password, but I still get them.

More bugs in the system? I'm using DeadAim (cause AIM+ don't do aim5)
Change your email password and hint question (if you have one) and see if it goes away. If you changed your password and someone else really is gettign on, that means they have a way of knowing what your password was changed to as well.
Knight

False Alarm

Post by Knight »

False Alarm

Turns out my internet connection has been flakey since I downloaded MS's newest patch.

I created a new screenname from scratch, and it was doing it also.

It was about time for me to change my password anyways.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I seem to ge that AOL System Message no matter what...-_-'
stangcbr
Just Registered
Just Registered

two timing ho caught thanks to AIM

Post by stangcbr »

This new feature of AIM is obviously working now! It conviently popped up on the computer my girlfriend and I share at home with a message from one of her GUY :evil: "friends". I was about to close it out when I realized that this was courtesy of AOL's new feature. Like any GOOD boyfriend would do, I eavesdropped on the conversation (although one sided) for about 2 hours, while making note of it in a word file. I eventually found out that the guy that was supposedly "assexual" had some very detailed fantasies about her and that she had feelings for him (that was confirmed on the phone conversation that preceeded immediately afterwords. I have included some text of the GUY's conversation below for your reading pleasure

....that my fingers would grip your back and slowly glide down your shoulders and then your sides as i pulled you close to me and kissed...
....i send you soft kisses:-* on the lips, and then a sweet passionate one with tongue that would keep both of us warm for the whole night...if we could stop ourselves from kissing for the rest of the night;-).......but me feeling you wasn't exactly innocent, either;-)....yeah, my fingers gripping your back and then..hmm,....I hope I dream of you, I always do....i'll even lean in and give you a little sexy grr in your ear...if you think you can resist or even better...if you think you couldn't resist, you could...

Well that is enough! I just wanted to get that out, hopefully for someones enjoyment (although my girlfriend got to enjoy it first :evil: ).

Take care and trust no one!
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Wow you must be a faggot, your girlfriend is cheating online
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Not that I care about his story, but how exactly does that say she only knows that person online?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I didn't say only, its just that she's having a 'sexy' conversation online, so the method of cheating she is using is online.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

well, there is the whole phone call with that person that she had... at least that's the way I read it. So I'm either guessing there's only online/phone or she actually knows the person.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Well, 2 days ago I was talking to someone then all of a sudden in a different font color and font bgcolor I received, from the same person, a "who is this"...and I thought nothing of it yet, then he replied to what I said, and I replied back, then the same different font and bgcolor said "huh?"...then I figured it out and told the poor guy about it...then a little bit after that, I got a THIRD font color and bgcolor.

That was the first time I've encountered this new feature being abused. He said "oh well so-and-so and so-and-so figured out my password...im getting rid of this screen name anyways, so they can have it"...then he got back on and deleted his buddy list and got on his new sn.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

jon, nice signature :lol:
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!