User Logon/Logoff Logging

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

liono
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by liono »

What I'd really like is an option of who to log of their signing on and signing off.

It'd certainly save room, and if all I care about is when one, five, or three people sign on or off, it'd be so great just be able to say i want to log "buck345"'s comings and goings.

sound possible?

I know you can do the open the window for the IM and it'll sya when they come on or off, but it's kind of a waste of toolbar space.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

liono wrote:What I'd really like is an option of who to log of their signing on and signing off.
Hmm...doesn't sound like a terrible idea..but if it can be implemented, there should be an option to disable it.
liono
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by liono »

of course... i was thinking there could be options, similar to those options when you block people:

- log all users
- log no users
- log these users (space for entering their screen names)
- do not log these users (another entering space)

how does that sound??
specterge

Post by specterge »

Ok, i don't know about anyone else, but i have windows xp and run aim 4.8, i used to have the log hack so that i could see if who i missed while i was gone and loved it, however, when i installed aim+ the feature was disabled, it no longer logs anyone who comes on. is it just me or have others had this problem??
roads are just a suggestion...like pants