I Have To Admit: I Love The Nuts

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Danny The Squirrel

I Have To Admit: I Love The Nuts

Post by Danny The Squirrel »

I'm a squirrel on the go. I've got trees to climb and streets to cross. If anybody asks what keeps me going when squirrel duties pile up, I got one word for them: nuts! I know it's a stereotype that squirrels go crazy for nuts, but in my case, it's 100 percent true. I make no apologies or excuses. Why should I? I fully admit that I love the nuts!

Somebody once said the only thing I cared about was nuts. Hey, guilty as charged. And what's wrong with that? Nuts never hurt anybody—at least nobody in squirrel circles. Nuts are delicious! Just stuff a nut into your cheeks, chomp down, and unlock the nutty flavor. Before you know it, you'll be like me—singing the praises of the savory goodness of nutty nuts.

I'm not a strong-willed squirrel. If you take a can of nuts and dump them in your backyard, you'd better believe I'm gonna eat those nuts. I won't be polite about it, either. I won't share them with the chipmunks or the birds. No, I will behave like a fool to secure those nuts. I'll shove as many nuts in my mouth as I can fit, and chew as fast as possible to make room for more nuts. If I have some leftover nuts, I'll bury them for later. And let me tell you: If I can't find my nuts, there's going to be some frantic chirping and running around, believe me. I don't care if passersby stop, point, and laugh at my actions. They can call me me all sorts of nut-loving names. I won't stop until I find those nuts.

You might say, "Danny, what's the deal with the nuts? Don't you ever want to break out of the mold? Do something a little less expected? Blaze a trail? Why do you just live by the old squirrel standards?"

Well, I've got an answer. It's simple. Ready? Here it is: I love nuts. Acorns in particular.

But I love chestnuts, walnuts, and peanuts, too. I'm a nut nut! That's an old joke my dad told me when I was a little kid, and it's funny because it's true. It may be a cliché, but I go crazy for nuts. There's nothing I wouldn't do for nuts. I've been chased by dogs, cats, raccoons, and children while in pursuit of a luscious nut. You'd think I had some sort of death wish, but that's just not the case. I don't know if there are nuts in heaven, so I'm not looking to die. Believe me, I don't do this for the thrills. I do it for the nuts.

Just so you don't get the wrong idea, eating nuts isn't all I do. I like to chase other squirrels up and down the trees. I scramble madly up walls using my prehensile claws. Sometimes, I puff up my tail and charge at shadows. And, believe me, I do my share of dashing madly across telephone wires. But when I need to recharge, there's only one thing that can satisfy my hunger. Nuts! And a lot of 'em! Oh, boy!

Do you want to make good with me? Then you'd better bust out the nuts. That's the way to this squirrel's heart. Don't worry. You won't offend me if you assume that I eat nuts, because it's true. I do. So do all of my squirrel friends.

Admittedly, I eat more than just nuts. There aren't always nuts around, so I make do. Once, I found a half-eaten candy bar in the park. I was hungry, so I ate it. It was all right. But do you know what would have made it better? Nuts. If you had put some almonds or peanuts in that candy bar, it would've really been something. But you know what would've been even better? If you took all the candy out, and just left the nuts.

Life is short if you're a squirrel. What do I have? Two, three years? I have to live life to the fullest. I don't want people saying that I didn't take advantage of every opportunity that I had while I skittered around this green earth. If, when I'm gone, you hear someone say, "That Danny, he was a good guy, but he didn't eat many nuts," I insist you set them straight. You tell them that I loved nuts more than anything.

Man, all this talk of nuts is killing me.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Where the hell did you come from?? Hah.
Talking about nuts.. makes me hungry..

Now only if I had some sausage to go with those nuts. :lol:
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I can't stop staring at the picture of that squirrel...thats too funny.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I didn't think someone could write so much on one stupid subject and remain funny.

:twisted:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

Danny The Squirrel

Yeah they put my editorial in.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

But you didn't expect to be caught that fast, let alone at all.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Danny The Squirrel

The location of my picture is from the Onion, the website in my profile is the union. I give credit where its deserved.
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

damnit, this guy is spawning topics like a campers victim
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: I Have To Admit: I Love The Nuts

Post by Jon8RFC »

Danny The Squirrel wrote:But do you know what would have made it better? Nuts. If you had put some almonds or peanuts in that candy bar, it would've really been something. But you know what would've been even better? If you took all the candy out, and just left the nuts.
Hahaha, that's pretty funny :lol:
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

Thats funny shit, but wtf, i get chewed out for putting off topic things in here, whats up with this. "keep the threads organized"

Anyway thats some interesting, yet funny shit.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

haha yep funny stuff
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"