Debating

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Doom

Post by Doom »

Axilla wrote:Nice tits!
I know this is a bit late but what was the point of that post? All you do is bother people. Why don't you show us a picture of yourself? Lets see you.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

Doom...... thats just the way of axilla.

some of us have accepted it, while otheres remain botherd by his pointless/stupid/anoying posts.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Doom

Post by Doom »

He's a fucking chicken. He won't show his picture because he's afraid of our reactions to it. He's probably some ugly faggot who can't get pussy so he comes onto boards and takes it off on the members. C'mon fuckface, I know you're reading this. Post already. In spanish "Pinche melicon".
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

1. Yes, I'm ugly, so?
2. As much as you would like, I'm not homosexual
3. I have posted pics of myself before
4. Last night I slept with a girl who used to model for Victoria's Secret and whose tits are bigger that the dude in that video.
5. Your move, kid.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

4. Last night I slept with a girl who used to model for Victoria's Secret and whose tits are bigger that the dude in that video.
I sleep with them all the time, sometimes 2 of saturday night. :cheesy:
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Doom

Post by Doom »

Axilla where's the proof? I can easily say I got a blowjob lastnight with a hot model or even sex, hell I'll add a handjob.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Doom wrote:Axilla where's the proof? I can easily say I got a blowjob lastnight with a hot model or even sex, hell I'll add a handjob.
I don't care what you say, go ahead and lie if you want. The people on this board who know me, know that I wouldn't lie to win a stupid argument because I don't need to.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

doom, its sad that a guy insults another guy about is looks
if you care so much to insult axilla there are better things to insult him with than his looks
were not a bunch of girls here
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:
Doom wrote:Axilla where's the proof? I can easily say I got a blowjob lastnight with a hot model or even sex, hell I'll add a handjob.
I don't care what you say, go ahead and lie if you want. The people on this board who know me, know that I wouldn't lie to win a stupid argument because I don't need to.
Ummmm....Some of you stuff you say seems hard to believe. On another note I think axilla arguments he has some utter lack of knowlegel about the subjects he thinks he knows stuff about.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ha you said "utter" lol
moooooooooooo

sorry couldnt resist
Bethany is cool
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur wrote:Ummmm....Some of you stuff you say seems hard to believe.
Okay...
Timelessblur wrote:On another note I think axilla arguments he has some utter lack of knowlegel about the subjects he thinks he knows stuff about.
You're referring to the ADD/ADHD argument. I have always known more than you about that, I still know more than you about that, and no matter how many pop-up books you read I will still know more than you about that.

Also you should start your own dictionary of jibber-jabber.
Make it www.ditconary.com
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:Ummmm....Some of you stuff you say seems hard to believe.
Okay...
Timelessblur wrote:On another note I think axilla arguments he has some utter lack of knowlegel about the subjects he thinks he knows stuff about.
You're referring to the ADD/ADHD argument. I have always known more than you about that, I still know more than you about that, and no matter how many pop-up books you read I will still know more than you about that.
On the ADD/ADHD argument you know jack shit. I know a lot more about it than you do. Also I can refure you to the dislyxia aregument. Both you dont know what you are talking about and you dont have any of the right facts on it.

But mostly I think a lot of the stuff you refer to (the lady you claim you had over) you are either full of it or you have no respect of women in general so you are just scum if you treat them just like a peice of meat. but that my 2 cents. To deal with axilla you just have to learn to see though his crap. He does have some intelgents in there once you figure out how to see though he crap but then again the crap he spits out does make him look like a complete dumbass but then again he does want to be a lawyer
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

seriosly ax, you should give woman more respect
they didnt chose to be female, thats just how they came out
you should treat them like theyre more than just something to skrew
Bethany is cool
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Actually, I respect women more than most people I know.

I don't respect the stupid cunts that come around here posting " ~~..``I CaN't UsE AiM+ BeCuZ ThEiR Is No + SiGN NEwEaR!!!13????..~~## "

And what's wrong with me having a lady over? Are you one of those 'saving myself for marriage' sociopaths? She couldn't go home for thanksgiving because she had to work, so I invited her to my family's place to eat. We had a great meal, she hung out with my cousins, I took her to see Gothica (could have been a cool movie but they fucked the ending up completely) and we came back to my place and she stayed over, etc, and I gave her a ride home in the morning.

And what's wrong with lawyers Timeless? Without lawyers, who would fight for the disabled, the mentally deficient, etc? Would you have government aid due to your condition without them suing for equal rights? Would there be special ed classes without lawyers arguing that tax dollars should be spent to help better people who are a 'financial burden' on the state? Sure there are some lawyers who sue McDonalds cuz some old bitch can't hold on to her coffee and those lawyers need to be exterminated, but don't say that I don't respect women and then go making generalizations about a profession.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

we you go bout braging bout your what you down hence the reason for disrespect.

As for lawyers they are one of the most look down on profestions. Yeah they can do great stuff but they are loaded with money loving people. Butv the generalaztion about lawyer being ass hole can fit pretty well. Sorry Axilla you are a bad example to try to defend that one. You act like the typical lawyer does. I never said they where all bad I just stated you act like the typical lawyer or what people think of them