Timeless answer this..

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Timeless answer this..

Post by Axilla »

Ax wrote:Actually, I respect women more than most people I know.

I don't respect the stupid cunts that come around here posting " ~~..``I CaN't UsE AiM+ BeCuZ ThEiR Is No + SiGN NEwEaR!!!13????..~~## "

And what's wrong with me having a lady over? Are you one of those 'saving myself for marriage' sociopaths? She couldn't go home for thanksgiving because she had to work, so I invited her to my family's place to eat. We had a great meal, she hung out with my cousins, I took her to see Gothica (could have been a cool movie but they fucked the ending up completely) and we came back to my place and she stayed over, etc, and I gave her a ride home in the morning.

And what's wrong with lawyers Timeless? Without lawyers, who would fight for the disabled, the mentally deficient, etc? Would you have government aid due to your condition without them suing for equal rights? Would there be special ed classes without lawyers arguing that tax dollars should be spent to help better people who are a 'financial burden' on the state? Sure there are some lawyers who sue McDonalds cuz some old bitch can't hold on to her coffee and those lawyers need to be exterminated, but don't say that I don't respect women and then go making generalizations about a profession.
Timeles wrote:we you go bout braging bout your what you down hence the reason for disrespect.

As for lawyers they are one of the most look down on profestions. Yeah they can do great stuff but they are loaded with money loving people. Butv the generalaztion about lawyer being ass hole can fit pretty well. Sorry Axilla you are a bad example to try to defend that one. You act like the typical lawyer does. I never said they where all bad I just stated you act like the typical lawyer or what people think of them
Ax wrote:Please explain your first sentence, that means nothing to me.
As for your second part, you're wrong and you're proving yourself to be an idiot. That's like saying "well, sure SOME black people don't steal TVs, but that's a bad example, because most of them do, so that's a bad example - showing a black man who owns his own TV."

While you hear a lot about ambulance chasing lawyers, the majority of lawyers work for the little guy, people who don't have a lot of money.

Where exactly do you get your information to base your definition of 'typical lawyer' on? Let me guess, NYPD Blue? Dennis Miller?
Answer my questions since our other topic got out of hand.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I will not answer this in a public thread. You want the answer do it though the right meathods have a nice day
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ax, last time you posted in the general so the mods cant delete you the admin suddenly poped out of nowhere and changed stuff
lets see if it happens again
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur wrote:I make this simple. Lawyer in general are saw by the public as assholes. I neverstated I agreed with it all. But is did use that generallize and played on the joke that lawyers are assholes to describe you. The more you contine you to act like a asshole the more you make my statement look true.
Lawyers in general aren't seen by the public as assholes, they are seen by idiots as assholes. People who believe what they see on TV to be true are idiots. People who fall into media hype are idiots. If you would do a survey of educated people, they wouldn't make the generalization that 'lawyers are assholes' if they didn't want to sound foolish.
Last edited by Axilla on Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Holy post editing, Batman!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:I make this simple. Lawyer in general are saw by the public as assholes. I neverstated I agreed with it all. But is did use that generallize and played on the joke that lawyers are assholes to describe you. The more you contine you to act like a asshole the more you make my statement look true.
Lawyers in general aren't seen by the public as assholes, they are seen by idiots as assholes. People who believe what they see on TV to be true are idiots. People who fall into media hype are idiots. If you would do a survey of educated people, they wouldn't make the generalization that 'lawyers are assholes' if they didn't want to sound foolish.
and yet again you prove my statement true.

As for lawyers. They are rated in general by the public as one of the lowest type of people. Kind of funny considing judgest are rated to be one of hte most honorble and that the complete oposite of what lawyers are and they are all lawyers. I just told you the general public veiw of them. I never stated my opinan on this. I just used it. So axilla stop making them look so bad everyone knows you want to be a lawyer and sadly you making them look even worse
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur wrote:As for lawyers. They are rated in general by the public as one of the lowest type of people
Please show me ratings or proof that backs up this statement.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

timeless just spelled your name right twice in this thread (once in the first quote, second in the last post by him). Didn't you say you were gonna do something when that happened?
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Dice599 wrote:timeless just spelled your name right twice in this thread (once in the first quote, second in the last post by him). Didn't you say you were gonna do something when that happened?
No...

Timeless I'm waiting...
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:
Dice599 wrote:timeless just spelled your name right twice in this thread (once in the first quote, second in the last post by him). Didn't you say you were gonna do something when that happened?
No...

Timeless I'm waiting...
Oh but it is some much more fun to drive the typical wannabe lawyere nuts. But as for the facts they came from my goverment teacher. He had the print out of what diffent jobs where rated by the public. Lawyers being at the bottom of the list while judges where like in the top 3 (He was pointing out an inorny in it. but that is beside the point) but axilla the more you complain and demand infomation the more you make the typical lawyer statement seem true. I just love how you have yet to understand that.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I don't see how you're driving me nuts. I'm asking you for proof of your ridiculous comments so you don't look retarded, and you claim its from a print out from your 'government teacher'. Good job! You sure are a smart one! I hope you're the janitor at the building of my law firm some day. Maybe I'll buy you a new mop and then your wife won't have to sell her body to feed your equally retarded kids.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

The Harris Poll® #63, November 27, 2002

Note the 2 tables listed in the article. On the question, "WHOM WOULD YOU GENERALLY TRUST?", Lawyers were lists as being trusted by 23% of 1015 American Adults (18+) and not trusted by 65%
Ray

"Everybody needs friends. No one wishes to be without them. But never lose sight of the fact that it is your friends who will lead you along the paths that you will follow."
—Gordon B. Hinckley
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris ... sp?PID=177

Just to show differences in public opinion.

That is a good source, I hoped Timeless would have been able to come up with that, I don't think I ever doubted you, harra, in being able to prove allegations with facts.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I saw that one too, but I was mainly looking for something that might justify what Timeless' professor was talking about.

I was also not sure of what Harris Interactive was referring to as "prestige". Anyways, that link you provided doesn't necessarily indicate that people feel Lawyers have a lot of prestige. I guess if you take the great prestige and considerable presitge columns you could say that ~50% felt that Lawyers were prestigious
Ray

"Everybody needs friends. No one wishes to be without them. But never lose sight of the fact that it is your friends who will lead you along the paths that you will follow."
—Gordon B. Hinckley