Harry Potter books

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Harry Potter books

Post by Timelessblur »

This was a discusion that spark over on Phases from phase AI game thread. I figure I bring it out on it own because I am kind of curuse about it
Moon Child wrote:Actually, all five books (which I read in less than a month) are very good. I'm waiting for the sixth to come out. And they are putting at least the first 7 of twelve out as movies. Number three comes out on June 6th (from what I was told). I actually can't wait to see it. And if you read them, you would understand that they aren't really written for little kids., especially the further into the series it gets.
Meag you said there where going to be 12 books? I only knew of 7. Where did you find this info because I really think it cool that there are going to be 12 books
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

One of my friends told me about it. She has a contract, from what I understand, to do 12 books. The first seven are during his time at Hogwarts. If there are an additional five books, I have a guess as to what part of those books will be dealing with. I won't make the statement because it kinda gives part of the other books away.

I'm just waiting for the 6th one to come out. Again, from what I understand, the 6th book will not be started until the third movie's production is completed and casting for the fourth is started.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Moon Child wrote:One of my friends told me about it. She has a contract, from what I understand, to do 12 books. The first seven are during his time at Hogwarts. If there are an additional five books, I have a guess as to what part of those books will be dealing with. I won't make the statement because it kinda gives part of the other books away.

I'm just waiting for the 6th one to come out. Again, from what I understand, the 6th book will not be started until the third movie's production is completed and casting for the fourth is started.
Damn I want the 6th book. I read the 5th book in 25 hours simplely because I had work the that day and I did not get to start the book until 10PM. I think I went to bed around 4 am simpley because it was 4 in the morning. Then I had work that day so I did not get to contenuie the book until after I got back home. I think I finish it at around 11. With in the 2 weeks that followed I reread all the books 1 -5 in order. GIVE ME MY 6TH BOOK DAMN IT :cheesy:
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

I thought the contract was for only 7 books, but hopefully i heard wrong and your right.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
GuitarBum
Addict
Addict

Post by GuitarBum »

Moon Child wrote:One of my friends told me about it. She has a contract, from what I understand, to do 12 books. The first seven are during his time at Hogwarts. If there are an additional five books, I have a guess as to what part of those books will be dealing with. I won't make the statement because it kinda gives part of the other books away.

I'm camping out at the book store waiting for the 6th one.