women

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Axilla wrote:if you want boxes of shit in your house get a cat
if you want boxes of shit in your house...you already have it!!!...look in your toilet!!!!
whats your point!!!
cats are cool 8)
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
paintballplayaa5
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by paintballplayaa5 »

cats and dogs are cool!!!! girls are hott and thats all i am goin to say!!!

Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

tippman 98's suck
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

i like dogs (not those tiny poodles, or anything like that) more for a few reasons:

1) im allergic to cats
2) dogs are easier to train (in general)
3) (big) dogs can perform physically strenuous tasks (like pulling a sled)
4) dogs dont use me as a scratching post when they get pissed off (nothing upsets me more than a cat ripping away at me with its claws)
5) i can play rough with a dog without worrying about hurting it (i love to wrestle with my dogs)
6) dogs are better at defending property (i've never seen a 'beware of housecat' sign before, have you?)
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Master Jedi wrote: 3) (big) dogs can perform physically strenuous tasks (like pulling a sled)
lol

that's so true... my brother and his girlfriend are planning on putting antlers on his boxer and having him pull my "niece" around the yard once they get some snow. We constantly joke Chunky (the puppy) about being a horse. He's not even a year old and yet his head is up to my brother's waist.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Any guys who like cats, you are now under homo suspicion.

Lets get back on topic about women masturbating.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Master Jedi wrote:6) dogs are better at defending property (i've never seen a 'beware of housecat' sign before, have you?)
Yes, and it was much more scary then any dog you could come up with... Then we have cats... You know the ones that are supposed to be kept in Africa, and if not there in a zoo....

Now those cats are really awesome, and I assure act better then any stupid domestic dog...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I used the word housecat there for a reason. I don't have anything against cats. I just like dogs better for those reasons. Lions, tigers, leopards, etc. are not easily domesticated, and even if they are, they're still prone to lashing out (which can be very dangerous). It's true that on occasion dogs too may bite their owners, but unless its been trained as an attack dog or it's particularly aggressive, they shred you to pieces.

Dog bite...
Flesh wounds, contousions, bruising, and in some cases a need for stitches

Lion/Tiger/etc bite...
Shredded flesh, broken bones, possibility of severed limbs, need for skin grafts, severe blood loss, good chance of permanent disfigurement, impairment, or death

I think I'll stick with my dogs.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Master Jedi wrote: Lion/Tiger/etc bite...
Shredded flesh, broken bones, possibility of severed limbs, need for skin grafts, severe blood loss, good chance of permanent disfigurement, impairment, or death

I think I'll stick with my dogs.
I didn't say it was easy or even anything I would do (however given the chance I would). And a large cat would be MUCH better behaved then a dog after being trained... Don't much bite either unless they are in major trouble or their owner is in major trouble (That or the owner doesn't like you :-?).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

A large cat, say Lion, if that is what you were refering to as Large would then cost more money to take care of.. dog just buy a 10 pound bag of food, it will last a while, big cat.. 10lbs for what? half a day?
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

PhaseDMA wrote:I didn't say it was easy or even anything I would do (however given the chance I would). And a large cat would be MUCH better behaved then a dog after being trained... Don't much bite either unless they are in major trouble or their owner is in major trouble (That or the owner doesn't like you :-?).
They are violent by nature. Even when professionally trained they still misbehave on occasion, and that can be very costly when you're dealing with such a dangerous animal. In many cases rich and stupid (a terible combination) people buy large cats when they're still little, train them poorly, and end up getting attacked, or the cat escapes, or something like that.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

A lion would only be as misbehaved as a small cat. Have you ever had a cat try to earn your respect back?

And um... If you train a say lion correctly when the are very young their not going to turn on you... And if you don't get the animal trained right (just like ANY animal) they are dangerous. A dog can seriously hurt you just as much as a lion... People often get attacked in the wild by large cats yet walk away...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

Dice599 wrote:tippman 98's suck
his avatar look like a A5 to me :roll: :lol:
BigHead
~2592~
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I think you misunderstood me.

Look at it this way...Consider a dog that's never been trained (left to fend for itself early on). It's likely that if you invaded its personal space and it didn't want you to, it would bite you. Most breeds of dogs will not continue to attack you after you've left their territory unless they've been trained to. The amount of strength and skill required to extricate yourself from this situation isn't too much.

Consider a similar situation with a lion. It's a lot more grim a predicament. While it's true that most wild cats avoid unnecessary confrontation as well, even the slightest aggrssion on their part carries a much higher risk of injury. Yes, there have been many cases of people surviving such attacks, but in almost all cases they suffer substantial injury. I read about an incident once where someone was swatted by a lion's paw. After that, the person being attacked and some others near by managed to scare the lion away (by beating the hell out of it). The person who was attacked was missing a large part of her scalp and she had a skin graft to replace the missing skin. Even in such a seemingly minor confrontation, a lot of damage can be done. There is a reason you can't just go to a pet sore and buy a lion. They're very dangerous. And even if they're so well trained that in their entire lives they didn't misbehave even once, there's still the possibility that thy can hurt someone acidentally.

I'm sure you heard what happened to that famous circus guy...Roy from Sigfried and Roy. If I remember correctly it was a tiger that bit him...bred in captivity...trained from a very young age by a professioanl...yet it still managed to do some serious damage, whther deliberately or accidentally.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

It's a lost cause... And we are not talking about wild ones... BTW there are dogs that have killed people and are trained....
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ