Enter The Matrix [PS2]

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

sweeney
Addict
Addict

Enter The Matrix [PS2]

Post by sweeney »

I recently bought Enter the Matrix for Playstation 2. I play it through for a while, and after the level Catching a Plane finishes, it freezes. Thats for Niobe. When I play as Ghost, after a certain level, it freezes as well. I've tried different discs, and different consoles. I've tried with cheats, without cheats. Nothing seems to work. I was hoping someone else encountered this problem and knows how to get around it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

i'm not sure, but word of mouth, at least from what i hear, that they didn't do to good of a job with the game... but that could be wrong.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

return the game.. and exchange it for a new one. See if that works.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I bought that game on PC. I wish I didn't. Sure, the hacking mode was cool, but the game just sucks.
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:return the game.. and exchange it for a new one. See if that works.
I did. Three times. Same thing, same spot. Even tried wiping my memory card. :-?
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Return it and get your money back. The game isn't worth the $40 you pay for it.