time to get Derrty.

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

time to get Derrty.

Post by Jrrtt37 »

WASHINGTON — Alarming messages published on known Al Qaeda (search) Web sites are claiming the terror network is about to launch its biggest strikes ever - and are warning Muslims to leave the cities of New York, Washington and Los Angeles.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

*braces for impact*
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Oh that's smart... Lets warn the United States... They sniff the damn thing and the plane will be grounded... And if the plane won't land... The United States WILL shoot it down to avoid the plane AND a building from being destroyed...

Ya... Very smart... We knew before... We always know before... We even can pin it down... We just don't take action because we don't believe our sources... I think Pearl Harbor, and 9-11 will cause drastic action to be took on any confirmed new problems...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

Please, these people aren't stupid, but the American populous is. The terrorist cells got a good laugh in the display of terror that was all over the media after the 9/11 attacks. These people are not dumb enough to pull the same stunt twice, but for the most part all our security efforts are looking at the planes. Its as if I slapped you upside the left side of your head so now you keep watching the left side. Meanwhile I pop you on the right.

I did hear on the news last night that there is credible information that they are planning on attacking a small rural town, just to drive home the point that nobody is safe.

Their targets, if successful, will be more strategic now. They are going to be picked for specific psychological impact reasons.

I personally feel they won't be happy until they have successfully caused Americans to get so scared they pass laws which ultimately make the Bill of Rights null and void.
Ray

"Everybody needs friends. No one wishes to be without them. But never lose sight of the fact that it is your friends who will lead you along the paths that you will follow."
—Gordon B. Hinckley
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Wait until American's start fighting back... The President can't and can't be expect to control millions and millions of people..

And... These cells don't really have a clue what their up against... Although it is obvious the last thing to attack with would be a plane... Trains are also being protected...

What's the worst they can do... Park a car in the garage of a major building... That went well last time... That was a old building... Imagine newer buildings... I dear to wonder what effect a plane crash would have in LA where the building are made to with stand earthquakes...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I don't invision car bombs, plane bombs being used to kill people that way. I do invision such tactics as being utilized in Israel where people are strapping on vests of explosives and killing people as the mill about town.
Ray

"Everybody needs friends. No one wishes to be without them. But never lose sight of the fact that it is your friends who will lead you along the paths that you will follow."
—Gordon B. Hinckley
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

hmm.... i wonder how far the fallout area would reach if the detonation occurred in Los Angeles

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't know... That all depends on the guy not getting shot by a gang... Simply because he is as easy a target as anyone else ;).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

hey now..... if that was a crak on my area..... then you.........

...wait..

your right

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!