Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Hey, DaDink

Post by Axilla »

You posted this in your blog...
Holy shit do I have a rant for today. Well, tonight more than anything.

After work today, I figured that the rest of my afternoon/evening would consist of doing nothing. Well, instead I decided to go with Tatiana to Wal-Mart and other places to get a few things. While we were out, she decided to call Matt and Pat to see what they were up too. They weren’t doing anything, and me and Tatiana was starving, so we went over to their place, hung out for a bit, and then went to Friday’s for a little something to eat.

While at Matt’s and Pat’s, we called up Bonnie to see what she was doing. Her and her husband were thinking of going to see a movie, so we decided to go see Return of the King.

The movie was great. Too damn long though. But the real fun didn’t start until after the movie when we left the theater.

Tatiana wanted a coke. So she went to the concession stand to get one. Seeing how it was 11:30 at night, the concession stand was closed. On the drive back to Matt’s and Pat’s place, she starts barking orders at me like I’m her servant. Seeing how I was driving, she wasn’t very thrilled. She wanted me to stop somewhere to get her a coke—which I was gonna do, but just not when she wanted me too. She expected me to cross over the light in which I had to make a left turn to go to McDonald’s to get her a coke. I said no to that, and proceeded to make my left. She was getting rather furious at me, and seeing how there was a Wendy’s on my side, I turned into the Wendy’s, and pulled into a spot so she could get her coke.

Bad idea.

She demanded that I went through the drive-thru. I told her that if she wanted a coke, she could easily get out and get it herself. Of course, she protest and starts screaming at me all while Matt and Pat are sitting there with their mouths shut. I felt bad for them, seeing how they had to witness the spectacle. In the time that we spent arguing, she could’ve just as easily gotten out and gotten herself a coke. But no, she had to have her way. No wonder Zaria’s the way she is—she’s exactly like her mother.

Tatiana finally flips out and orders me out of her car. I refuse only because she wasn’t thinking rationally, and was trying to talk reason into her. She gets out of the car, and tries to open the driver-side door—which is locked. At that point, Matt and Pat get out and decide to walk home while she’s pounding on the door (possibly denting her brand-new car in the process), and screaming at the top of her lungs making as big of a scene as she possibly could.

By that point, I decided that this wasn’t worth my frustration or time, and give in to her demands. She sits in the driver’s seat, and nearly runs me over while I get into the car. She goes to the drive-thru, gets her coke, and drives off. Neither of us spoke on the drive home. I was sitting there shaking my head thinking to myself that she made a complete fool of herself.

Now she’s all pissed at me because I didn’t give into her demands. Now she’s being all pissy and what-not over a damn soda. I don’t understand her sometimes. I do a lot for her, and that’s how she repays me? By threatening me and yelling at me? What kind of appreciation is that? None if you ask me. Just a spoiled little brat not getting what she wanted when she wanted. Hell, she even said it herself that when she wants something, she wants it right then and there. Shame on her.

And I can guarantee that she’s gonna bitch about me in her LJ. Hopefully Matt and Pat will stick up for me, seeing how they were the other witnesses. Honestly, I feel that she owes me an apology, as well as those two. There was no reason or need to get so upset about a coke. I had to piss, but I wanted until I got home. She couldn’t.

She needs to grow up.

I posted a reply and you deleted it and I asked why you deleted it and you deleted it, so I guess I gotta ask here.

Why would you sit in the parking lot and make your sister walk inside and get a drink, rather than easily drive her car through the drive through? It sounds like you were looking for a fight, rather than doing the right thing.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?