8%
no
92%

Total votes: 13

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

honest hmm I dont make my link to my journal pubic at all. Really dont try to defind you self by insulting us. Beside for a lot of us it really easy for us to be online more offin than you because we are collage students. Most of the time when I post it is when I come back to my dorm for a little while bettween classes or late at night before I got to bed at that night. That and I spend a lot of time working on projects and what not on my computer.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

So then what would be the point on having friends when you are on the computer most of the time?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well lets see friends to me are very imporants. There was a reason I was not really home for 3 days execpt to sleep. I was out with my friends. At collage it bettween classes and late at night..
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Exactly so how does it say that I can't make friends? Like you said in that post, you meet your friends between classes, so with a school so big, you're saying I can not possible make a couple friends? Even when I am in a couple clubs.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.