Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

The truth about hell

Post by Robpol86 »

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

got it from http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/s ... adid=81595

so, wat do u ppl think? bs or truth?

im Catholic myself, so i agree with what most of this person belives. (plz no religious flaming/bashing)
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i just want to know.
if someone here doesnt believe there is a hell, where do you think ppl go when they die.
most ppl i know believe there is a hell, so i want to see what other ppl think
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

The same place that everyone else that is not going to hell goes to... Or maybe... They don't go anywhere?

I mean common sence - This isn't anything having to do with religion, just common sence - If you go somewhere, but not to one certain place, your going to end up going to one of the other choices.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ive heard a certain religion, i think mormans, believe they become gods of their own planets
i wanted to see if ppl really belive that or if its an old belief
Bethany is cool
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Geez... It is so flawed... First all the infomation that "proves" there is a hell comes, or is derived from the bible.

Second of all it says that hell is in the center of the earth? People have fallen into "hell"... By the time that a person came with in a couple hundred feet down the person wouldn't exist any more... There wouldn't even be ash... You couldn't possibly make it down to hell even if it was in the center of the Earth.
Scientists recently discovered cracks on the ocean floor where fire was leaking out. Do you know what they found around these fire-breathing vents in the crust? Eight-foot long worms, found no other place in the world! The book, The Deep Sea, by Joseph Wallace (p.39), reads, "Perhaps the strangest of ocean creatures recently discovered are Riftia, the giant tube WORMS. Measuring up to 8 feet in length, the worms are ONLY FOUND NEAR DEEP SEA VENTS."
Please.... Since these are people from hell - I'm glad these people are so smart, but I wish they would tell us what other things in the ocean are that we can't explaine.

BTW - If hell was to exist then only the religions that believe in hell could exist.... So until you can prove one religion, or a set of religions to be true - Hell can not possibly exist.

[stopped reading.... It had been repeating it's self more then enough]
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Ugh...

What nerve... Telling people to pray to forgive their sins... If these people really believe that EVERY person needs to pray to avoid hell then... In short I would have to say that they couldnt possibly be any major religion, and we all know they are trying to say they are part of a major religion....

These are the kind of people that will suffer, if people suffer after death - Hell... Endless nothingness....

Realize I am not saying there is not a hell - What I'm saying is these people have no clue.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

If hell was to exist then only the religions that believe in hell could exist.... So until you can prove one religion, or a set of religions to be true - Hell can not possibly exist.
other religions exist that dont believe in hell, that doesnt mean hell doesnt exist, it means these ppl dont believe in hell
i could believe you dont exist that doesnt change the reality that you do exist
Bethany is cool
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

PhaseDMA wrote: Second of all it says that hell is in the center of the earth? People have fallen into "hell"... By the time that a person came with in a couple hundred feet down the person wouldn't exist any more... There wouldn't even be ash... You couldn't possibly make it down to hell even if it was in the center of the Earth.
you think the soul would burn to nothingness?
i dont think an already dead soul would have much to burn even if it was to fall to the center of the earth
i'm not even sure if hell is really in the literal center of the earth, i will look into that
Last edited by Nathan on Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany is cool
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

rokbass wrote:
If hell was to exist then only the religions that believe in hell could exist.... So until you can prove one religion, or a set of religions to be true - Hell can not possibly exist.
other religions exist that dont believe in hell, that doesnt mean hell doesnt exist, it means these ppl dont believe in hell

anthony, u know theres no proof of anything. we dont 100% know what happens when we die. a religion might be right and all others wrong. If hell exists, it wouldnt be because a religion belives in it. hell, there might be something that no1 knows of yet that exists. what if no1 belived that hell existed? that wont make hell nonexistant.
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

well first you have to believe you have a soul, if you believe that, you have to think what happens to your soul after it "leaves" your body.

second, you have to believe in jesus christ, if you believe in jesus, then what the bible says about jesus is true

(i'm using the word "have" lightly)

also, arn't there two main religions, the jews and the catholics. were as all the other religions, i do believe... (the science channel now) broke off if you follow them the whole way down, off the catholic church, because someone didn't agree with what the catholic church said.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

rokbass wrote:
There is no question if I exist or not. It is a fact (And if "PhaseDMA" is another person pretending to be two people, then it is a MAJOR alter ego, and could easily be called "existing" (The alter ego of "blah" does exist)).

I do not dispute the fact that hell does or does not exist. I dispute the source.

It's a good thing people didn't know that if you wrote a book about a subject back then that it couldn't possibly be wrong.

For as many people that insist the bible is correct in every area, there are just as many (if not more) that insist the bible is full of holes, and lies, and the such.
rokbass wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote: Second of all it says that hell is in the center of the earth? People have fallen into "hell"... By the time that a person came with in a couple hundred feet down the person wouldn't exist any more... There wouldn't even be ash... You couldn't possibly make it down to hell even if it was in the center of the Earth.
you think the soul would burn to nothingness?
i dont think an already dead soul would have much to burn even if it was to fall to the center of the earth
i'm not even sure if hell is really in the literal center of the earth, i will look into that
There you go again... Putting words in my mouth. I never said you would "burn into nothingness"... I never even said (anywhere) that you would go into nothingness when you died. I did say it was possible, but only as possible as hell...

When you die you don't have to go anywhere... You could simply put not exist any more.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

By the time that a person came with in a couple hundred feet down the person wouldn't exist any more...
the soul will not burn out of existance
also, arn't there two main religions, the jews and the catholics.
i think there are three, jews, christian/catholic, and islam
It's a good thing people didn't know that if you wrote a book about a subject back then that it couldn't possibly be wrong.
http://www.carm.org/bible/ms_science.htm
here is some evidence that you can read, the bible is true scientifically, and without error.
Bethany is cool
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Rokbass... what about hindu? buddism? shintoism? I mean.. there aren't just more than two or three religions... don't forget paganism, satanism, and the lack of any religious belief at all.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

i sry if you took that i ment two MAIN religions, i ment in the beginning of time. there were the jews. you had the jewish religion, then christ came, and when he died, resurrected, then came christianity, the catholics, or the church of christ. and that the other religions broke off them. one way or another.

a book to read, from a atheist, that tried a lot of religions wound up becoming christian, "mere christianity" explains a lot
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

ask yourself:

does evil exsist in the world?
if evil exsist in the world can it be personified through a being. If so, is there one evil greater than another, if so, would the greater evil have a place to reside, if so, then the resisdence of the greatest evil has to be hell.
Signature:

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON