Maeg...

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

lol... and I think everyone missed the whole point of the beginning of this thread... lol.

I'm just gonna say there was a reason why the thread was started in the first place. That's all I'm gonna say about it. hehe
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:
MikeZed wrote:
Axilla wrote:I'm going to drink and hang out with my friends now. What's your plan for tonight? being alone? hahahahahahahahahahahah
Wheres the proof? hahahahahhahah How old are you again?
Shut up. Get a life. Stop talking about how people waste their time on a forum while you do the same exact thing.

Go find a girl friend - I'll even pay her fee for you if it will keep you away forever.
You get a life aswell.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

man we have more of a life than you do. Typely you replace faster to post durnign the time when most people are out doing stuff. I noticed that our post tend to come later at night. During the week the collage people HS people post in the time shortly after they get home from school or 10+ later at night. Me I tend to post bettween class because I tend to check the borad when I come back to my room. It take all f 30 sec to check andwhen it a favorit it even easier.

You tend to post from during the week from about the time school lets out to bed timel. during the weekend all day long. Really get away from you computer more offen you in HS you dont have a ton of stuff the requires the computer. I cut the collage people more slack on this because we spend a lot of time at our desk working on something for class. (about 6 hours for evey one hour of class. so that adds up. We spend about 40 + hours a week doing school stuff and chance are 20+ of those hours are at our desk. Then add in the night time when we are in our rooms getting ready for bed and the im convos we should top HS student by a long shot since we are only in class about 15 hours a week then we speed the rest of the time working on work for classes.
The best way to look at this is the average HS speend 35 hours a week in school then 10 hours a week on homework and stuff. well we speed the same amount of time on school work just more of it on our own and at our desk
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Oh and lastly if you post something in a livejorunal and you dont make it privit or friendsonly it fair game and you should exept people to read it.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

MikeZed wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:
MikeZed wrote: Wheres the proof? hahahahahhahah How old are you again?
Shut up. Get a life. Stop talking about how people waste their time on a forum while you do the same exact thing.

Go find a girl friend - I'll even pay her fee for you if it will keep you away forever.
You get a life aswell.
I'll take words and consider them. Now shut up.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timeless, I took your word and made it Friends-Only. And about the how much time you spend, there is also a age difference here. You are in college, I am in High School. A very big difference. And how the fuck did this get to 3 pages.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

MikeZed wrote:And how the fuck did this get to 3 pages.
Because you all are morons, and keep arguing like 5 year olds.

:locked: