Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Mike Zed

My Poem/Rantings

Post by Mike Zed »

Life makes me want to cry
Many tears from each eye
How I wish I could die

That's right folks, I'm pathetic. I'll post about it in my journal and yell at people for reading it. How I wish girls would IM me. This would be the first step to real conversation with them. Once I can talk to them, I can ask one to be a surrogate mother for my gay love child with my boyfriend Lance.

Although Lance just uses me. He doesn't even give me a reach around while he's bending me over Mother's kitchen chair. He says I'm the only man for him, but there are always messages on the machine from this guy Steve who I've never even met. Steve supposedly builds canoes, but I think once Lance is done with me, he'll just leave me.

Sometimes I think none of my boyfriends even cared about me to begin with. I'd bring them home and they'd just hate Mother's curtain and drapes and they'd take it out on me. I can't help how Mother designs our house!

Why am I posting this? So maybe my boyfriends can judge me on my personality and how well I can deep throat, and not on how Mother decorates my house. Can't they see that it hurts me!!

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking awesome except MikeZed because he doesn't know common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

I don't do poems.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Re: My Poem/Rantings

Post by Axilla »

MichaelZed wrote:Life makes me want to cry
Many tears from each eye
How I wish I could die

That's right folks, I'm pathetic. I'll post about it in my journal and yell at people for reading it. How I wish girls would IM me. This would be the first step to real conversation with them. Once I can talk to them, I can ask one to be a surrogate mother for my gay love child with my boyfriend Lance.

Although Lance just uses me. He doesn't even give me a reach around while he's bending me over Mother's kitchen chair. He says I'm the only man for him, but there are always messages on the machine from this guy Steve who I've never even met. Steve supposedly builds canoes, but I think once Lance is done with me, he'll just leave me.

Sometimes I think none of my boyfriends even cared about me to begin with. I'd bring them home and they'd just hate Mother's curtain and drapes and they'd take it out on me. I can't help how Mother designs our house!

Why am I posting this? So maybe my boyfriends can judge me on my personality and how well I can deep throat, and not on how Mother decorates my house. Can't they see that it hurts me!!

HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Re: My Poem/Rantings

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:
MichaelZed wrote:Life makes me want to cry
Many tears from each eye
How I wish I could die

HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!

HOLY SHIT WHOEVER POSTED THAT IS A FUCKING IDIOT!!! QUITE SAD!!!

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

yes, you are an idiot