cbs not supporting anti bush commercials

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

:o

Okay I was just a bit off with my million $ figure...

Well the numbers were right but lets make something clear... That's BILLION... Not million (well either way is true, but saying 14 billion sounds much better then 14,000 million)...

And furthure figures - http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/02 ... .2.lrg.jpg
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

point taken. when I get some free time I will figure out what there funding was in the 60's and then have it ajusted for inflation. The hardest part of that ajusting is the 3% inflation scale will not work thanks to the Viennam war years where inflation was 13% but I will see if I can also find what it was. Worse case is I just run a 3% infation on it then just for those few years run it at 13% then back to 3% up to now. I wish I could remeber off the top of my head what % of the bugget is used just for the space shuttle missions.

I have some fairly sound reason for not like bush on many of the thing he done ranging from the war to other things. War is simple I believe in the UN and the guild laws it has set up and it is partly set up to keep the super powers of the world (us) from using there power to do what they want. And the US seem to be very hipocrical of it self by breaking innational laws it help set up it self so how can we inforce laws that we our selfs do not follow but that just my opinan.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

PhaseDMA wrote::o

Okay I was just a bit off with my million $ figure...

Well the numbers were right but lets make something clear... That's BILLION... Not million (well either way is true, but saying 14 billion sounds much better then 14,000 million)...

And furthure figures - http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/02 ... .2.lrg.jpg

Also.. if you may not have heard.. NASA has also been granted in the upwards of billion dollars to research, test, and start colonizing the moon.

What I have to say about that... It's about damn time.
We have about 6 and a half billion people on our little planet, with One new birth every 30 seconds. We all can't fit on here!! :o
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Timelessblur wrote:point taken. when I get some free time I will figure out what there funding was in the 60's and then have it ajusted for inflation. The hardest part of that ajusting is the 3% inflation scale will not work thanks to the Viennam war years where inflation was 13% but I will see if I can also find what it was. Worse case is I just run a 3% infation on it then just for those few years run it at 13% then back to 3% up to now. I wish I could remeber off the top of my head what % of the bugget is used just for the space shuttle missions.
Well your at it can you show me inflation rates for everything else? We all know with inflation things that need money have gone down, and things that don't need money have gone up...

Programs - Funding down
Food - Cost up
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

you know in the 60s they had something like 60 billion bucks to spend. From there ajust it. When I get back from class I look up the numbers if I can find it
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Based on the fact that funding for NASA has never (apparently) gone down... I'm going to call your bluff :-D.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ