cbs not supporting anti bush commercials

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Edited:

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

Don't be Republican or Democrat just be yourself. You can't fit everyone in the US into 2 groups.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Edited:
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Edited:

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Edited:

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Edit: I'm a two year old who can't stop swearing, or using fake words because I don't know how to spell the real swear word

Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

J3utton wrote:What have democrats done that are 10 times worse? Ok, lets start counteracting your comment about WMD's. NOBODY has proven WMD's were not in iraq prior to the war, until you can prove me that, your argument is void. Saddam had ample time to move his stash into neighboring syria before the start of the war. Im not going to bebate justification for the war, but if your telling me the people of iraq are not better off now then they were two years ago, then Id like to see you live under an oppresive dictator while his sons rape your wife and daughter.
Apparently you do not watch the news, because the US expert on Iraq's WMD programs recently testified before Congress that there are no WMD's in Iraq, and there probably never were. In fact, Bush has just ordered an investigation into why our intelligence failed us.
J3utton wrote:On top of that, lying under oath, cheating on his wife.
I consider that far below lying to the country, and starting a war based on those lies that killed several hundred US troops and several thousand innocent Iraqi civilians. Is an affair the best you can do?
J3utton wrote:Lets not mention that Bush's spending doesn't even compare to the amount Clinton spent,
If this is true, why is Bush responsible for the biggest budget deficit in US history?
J3utton wrote:Lets also keep in mind that the past 2 years of clintons administration the economy was falling apart. Let also keep in mind that the economy has been steadily increasing under Bush.
No, let's keep in mind that what you stated there is just plain wrong. The US enjoyed unprecedented economic growth under Clinton; the economy shruck under Bush. Look at the stock market trends if you need evidence of this.
PhaseDMA wrote:Clintion was one of the worst Presidents....

People that are Democrats will say anything I swear to make their party look good. They just hope no one notices the major flaws...
Phase, if you're going to make these kinds of statements, at least back them up.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Michael wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:Clintion was one of the worst Presidents....

People that are Democrats will say anything I swear to make their party look good. They just hope no one notices the major flaws...
Phase, if you're going to make these kinds of statements, at least back them up.
You can think whatever you want, but since you agree I see even less of a reason to give you direct reasons.

This "anti Bush - Anyone is better" junk is just that... I feel sorry for anyone that feels the need to attack someone, while not having anything better... It's a sad world that we live in.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

personly I dont like bush. But nor do I like any of the canidates that are running that want to replace him. I think they are all a bunch of dumbass. Clinton if you look at the numbers was a very good president so was the former Bush. But the current bush has put the contry in to even a bigger hole. The reason for war was partly to help the economy. Because when ever there is war the econmy does a lot better most of the time. What this contry needs is a real president who knows what they are doing and will get the US looking good in the eyes of the world. Not another damn governor in office. Cliton we got lucky on and he was well like world wide. Just his morals need a lot of work but as a president he was good at what he did.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Okay, now I know your just saying things to support you case - If you don't like Bush's son, then you sure don't like him...

And you finally came out and said it - You don't like any one currently (thank god)... So I continue to have a problem seeing the issue... Bad President in office (These are your views of course and correct me if I get anything wrong)... Even worse people that want to be President... So I'm going to belittle the President that is doing a better job that anyone else could...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

No it not that. Former Bush had internation experince before he took office. The current bush is well just a not all there it seems like. He had 0 internation experice before he took office and I am willing to bet he did not bein with wanting to be president as very earily age like most. That our current problem is we are electing people who are governors of states and I know that a Texas gonevor job is exteremly diffent than being president much more so than most states.
The list of things that pissed me off about the current one is he pushed for war.
He tried to cut more money from the space program. He cares very little about the space program. Some extremly important to me and 2 houston. You would think that being from Texas he would understand that but he does not. He got in office on a good part on his name not his skill. If it was not for his dad he would not of made it past the primirys.

I remeber after the combian destore he started calling for way to much inevegation into nasa and he not giving them more money. A huge part of the problem that cause that was nasa is running on a drop in the bucket compared to what it used to run on so problems like that happen. (I know many Nasa engineers the lack of money is a common answer to part of the reason why it happen). Plus people refuse to see how risky space fight really is. Staticly Nasa has a extermly good record. He tryed to completely shut down nasa for that reason.

I want a president who cares about the space program and wants to give it more money. I sick and tired of the US goverment demanding more and more from Nasa and then giving it less and less money and then they wonder why they can not get everything done. Things break and so on. Really....... Nasa has been the most proficble invesment ever. runing on a 25 :1 ration. For everyone 1 dollar spent on it 25 are returned. Yet Bush does not see that. He does not really give a damn about it and it is quite clear. Nor does he care to the extrem end about the enviroment....

Problem is the US people are a bunch of dumbass. and our Founding fathers are probly roling in there graves right now to see the mess we have made of it.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Timeless - You lost my intrests at around the 4th part, so if you actually started to make any sence later on then I'm sorry...

Serving a office before being President should be required... Let alone something that should be done first...

I don't have a clue how you could possibly know when and at what age he started to want to be President...

You can be against this war all you want, but it was the right thing in the end... You can go and ask all the people in Iraq. I'm sure for the most part they would agree with me... It is the duty of this country to protect people as a majority that want to be protected for people like Saddam... God knows the UN wouldn't have the guts too...

Google says you were saying "international" (sorry for the insult there (as it is not intended to be one), but I honestly couldn't figure out what you were saying)... What do you define as such?

As far as NASA goes... I'm pretty sure they have a LOT of money... They do so much other stuff (which is good) that it isn't even funny...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

You had the right world for what I was meaning. What I was getting at was they should of servered as ambasedor, senitor or something like that.
As for Nasa I know more about that because of where I live and I have always been insterested in the space program. Nasa is running on a relativetly very very small bugget. Hell it just a drop in the bugget of the nation bugget every year. Sorry I dont remeber the exact % of the nation bugget. Or after you ajust for inflation for what they had in the 60's compared to now but I do remeber it was some redicully small amount. Nasa really is having to cut down on a lot just to ajust for there bugget since it is really very little money they are working with. I think the colmbia destory shows that nasa needs more money to get everything done not less.

The war I going to conisender a personal issue dealling with diffent people because I did not agree with it and I though it was gone about all the wrong way. I perfer not to ague about that subject for other reasons but lets just say I did not agree with how it was done.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

:sad: :( :sad: :(

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I'm still searching for a funding amount, but in the mean time I found something that I thought to be a fact anyways...

Which of course is BUSH DOES SUPPORT THE SPACE PROGRAM... If he didn't I don't think he would want on the moon again... Unless he is going to go up with Russia... I think he needs NASA...
TOTAL NASA FUNDING will grow to $14,793.2 million for FY 2002
Guess who was President in 2002...

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=3959

I don't know... But that seems like a lot to me.

Timeless... I really hate to say this, because I like what you have to say more often then not, but your making your self out to be a complete idiot...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ