Brain Size

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

It been proven that people with dylixa tend to smarter than most people with a much higher IQ.
I think you said that a bit wrong... I don't think you can be smarter then someone with a higher IQ. What I do think is that with the same factors the person with the "issues" has a higher chance of learning more.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

correct spelling :dyslexia (it was bothering me)

what about autism? with the ability of being really skilled in a certain thing, such as math, than a person who is not autistic
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

PhaseDMA wrote:
It been proven that people with dylixa tend to smarter than most people with a much higher IQ.
I think you said that a bit wrong... I don't think you can be smarter then someone with a higher IQ. What I do think is that with the same factors the person with the "issues" has a higher chance of learning more.
Sorry I think I need to resay that. I was pretty much running on caffinee at the time and my mind had about 7 things going though it at one time. I have not gotten 3 straight hours of sleep for previos 3 days and about 3 hours of total sleep per night for the 3rd day in a row other wise I would get about 2 hours of sleep max then wake up for about 10-15 min then fall back asleep for another hour then get up for the day. All this is just from my work load I am under for school.

What I was going though my head at the time and what I was meaning was people with dyslexia have a higher IQ then average. Also the IQ of people with dyslexia is really always will be tested to much father below there true one. It will vary more and the test they use to test for dyslexia can be convert to an IQ test. For example one of they ways they knew I was dyslexic was based of that IQ test given about a year apart (1st 2nd grade) and my test IQ jump from 120 up to 140 in that one year so they know my IQ is a pretty high number. But the test is a 2 part test and the writen part of an IQ test I will score pretty low on and back then it was well below average. As for IQ I do believe it is true that you have trouble talking with people with an IQ more then 20 points higher or lower than yours simple because you either will feel they are way to smart or they are just way to dumb for you to stand.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

Where does common sense fall in? You can be the smartest person in the world and have absolutely NO common sense.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Sweeney wrote:Where does common sense fall in? You can be the smartest person in the world and have absolutely NO common sense.
Weeney, I'm the opposite of that.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Sweeney wrote:Where does common sense fall in? You can be the smartest person in the world and have absolutely NO common sense.
Common sense? What is this thing you called common sense. I view common sense the same way I view street smarts. Some people have it some people dont. I think that it more just your way at looking at things.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Street smarts is common sence... However common sence is not street smarts...

Don't compare them in a backward fashion...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I never intend to compare then that way. I know they are 2 complete diffent things but I view the knowlege and the skill each one has aquired or gotten the same way in general.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

:oy:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ