2 Requests - option to deselect autostart verifying and...

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Jonathan Smith

2 Requests - option to deselect autostart verifying and...

Post by Jonathan Smith »

Dear hkSFV team,
I am a 56 k dialup user. So my download speed is very slow as you can understand. Now when I am continuing to download a seconf .rar file , if I try to check the first rar file , hkSFV reports back that the second file is corrupt because the second file is not completed downloading yet . So my simple requests are :
a) to give the users the option whether to automatically start verifying or wait for the user to hit the go button. If the users deselects the "Automatically start checking" , hkSFV will not start automatically verifying rather wait for the user to hit the "Go" button.
b) Insert a "check" column in the left side of each file mentioned in the .md5 or .sfv file that will enable the user to check on or off ( select or deselect) whether only and individual file or a few files will be checked or others will remain unchecked . If you want to see what I mean by "a "check" column in the left side of each file mentioned in the .md5 or .sfv file" please see the interface for old simple FlashSFV 2.0f available from here : _http://flashfxp.ws/zip/freeware/flashsfv2.0f.zip

If these two features are implemented , this 56k dialup user will be a very happy man in this world . hkSFV development team please consider my above two requests .

Jonathan Smith