i got meself a ticket

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

i got meself a ticket

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

i didnt hit anyone but yeah i was goin down a road by my house at 80 mph (speed limit 40mph haha) yeah so i get to the light im sittin there for awhile then a cop comes up behind me but wasnt there for a long time so i thought i was all good... i get past the intersection and boom on go the lights so yeah i got arrested for reckless driving b/c i was going over 30 over the speed limit whooops

i go to court the 26 and i hope to get off of everything since i have never been "caught" doing stuff bad besides this.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

How about a speeding ticket like this....
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... eding_fine
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

If being a member of Congress means you can speed with no worry through Washington DC, then there is no reason for someone with a million dollars to pay cost of the car it's self 4+ times.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

i was on the expressway going 78 in a 55 zone, state trooper pulls me over, takes my license, comes back to my car, has a 15 minute conversation about playing baseball with my brother in college, and then drops a ticket on me worth 160 bucks, got 4 out of 6 points on my license cause of that.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON