Problems signing into AIM

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

hollow
Just Registered
Just Registered

Problems signing into AIM

Post by hollow »

Someone used some sort of a punter program on me, and when i try to sign onto my sn it gives me an error message stating "You are attempting to sign on again too soon. Please try again later." I waited 1 hour, and it still wont let me sign on...any ideas on how to fix this??

hollow
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Problems signing into AIM

Post by MikeZed »

hollow wrote:Someone used some sort of a punter program on me, and when i try to sign onto my sn it gives me an error message stating "You are attempting to sign on again too soon. Please try again later." I waited 1 hour, and it still wont let me sign on...any ideas on how to fix this??

hollow
Wait a day without trying to sign on your screen name, I guess. Whenever this has happened, I waited like 15 minutes and then I got on.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

The first time you get the error message you have to wait about 15 minutes or so.

Every time after if you keep trying to sign on, it'll push back your 'sign-on' time further. So if you try it like 4 or 5 times.. you may end up waiting like 4 hours or more? (Times are estimates only)

Like Mikey said .. just wait about a day.