Moderator resigned

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Moderator resigned

Post by fuuucckkers »

This is my formal notice to Mark and Ryan, (if they ever decide to show up) that I hereby resign my position as a forum moderator for Big-O Sotware.

The reasoning behind my decision was basically over the last year since AIM+ v3 didn't release, the forums became overrun by a bunch of nonsensical hooligans, and member activity as a whole in these very forums has decreased to an extent whereas it's not even worth checking up on and posting in active threads. In other words, it's very boring.

I'd say this whole operation has gone defunct, but then again who knows, it could resurrect one day in the near or far future and become the dominate add-on. Although I highly doubt it.

I'll still be around from time to time, posting on whatever.. but don't count on it.

Sincerely,
Your Former Moderator
x Wasted Mind x (Kenny)
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

heck once mods die, it's all down hill from their.

but yes, it seems to be dieing rapidly now, it used to be a main forum for me. but i've moved on, and heck, my forum is more interesting at times.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

yea, i used to come here alot for the axilla and mikezed fights, but now those are over and it has gotten really boring. now i only come to ask questions about computer stuff, even that i rarley do. i see the future of big-o to be abandoned and dead, there are going to be alot of newbies out there with unanswered questions as soon as the other mods decide to leave, oh well, it was fun while it lasted
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

*tips hat*

i hear ya kenny

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!