AIM+ 3.0 Released!

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Ohh, I just noticed your signature.
yes. i am leet. whats that you say? thats not how you spell it? that must be because your not leet, or otherwise known as l33t. Biznitch!
There is absolutely no hope for you. Please don't post here any more.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:It's not very smart to make idle threats - Ever...
He still didn't answer my question.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Here let me answer it for him - DON'T... Pissing off Brian isn't exactly the smartest of things to do... People piss him off for pissing off his friends and his actions speak much louder then words - Do you really want to DIRECTLY piss him off?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:Here let me answer it for him - DON'T... Pissing off Brian isn't exactly the smartest of things to do... People piss him off for pissing off his friends and his actions speak much louder then words - Do you really want to DIRECTLY piss him off?
Do you not understand what I asked? So what if I take something from you?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

wow....
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

MikeZed wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:Here let me answer it for him - DON'T... Pissing off Brian isn't exactly the smartest of things to do... People piss him off for pissing off his friends and his actions speak much louder then words - Do you really want to DIRECTLY piss him off?
Do you not understand what I asked? So what if I take something from you?
You are failing in school huh?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
acatinahat22

Re: i like this

Post by acatinahat22 »

Axilla wrote:
acatinahat22 wrote:i like this. on chatrooms, people always say "you fucker i'm gonna kick your ass" but of course they can't.

when its two l33t hax0rs fighting, they can actually do shit. Its like a real online fight.

so wooooooo, someone get 0wned!

...what a crappy first post. hello everyone.
Based on what I have highlighted in bold in your post, I already think you are a moron. Please don't talk like that again. What people call "leet speek" is not cool, interesting, and it only makes you stand out in a bad way. And not even in a "wow he's cool because he's bad" bad way, more like a "what a wanna-be loser" bad way.
what you don't get is that 99 percent of time whenever i use l33t talk (notice i only use it for the well known phrases like l33t and 0wned (come to think of it now, its probably 0wn3d)) I'm being sarcastic. I NEVER conversationally use l33t, in fact i'm not very good with any code other than HTML (of which I only have a basic knowledge) anymore. I don't mean to offend anyone, but you seriously need to work on your sarcasm picker upper skills.

and as for the occurance of l33t-talk in my sig, I put it there cuz I had just seen a funny flash video of romeo and juliet in l33t so it was in my head. Actually, my signature is mocking l33t-talk...
yes. i am leet. whats that you say? thats not how you spell it? that must be because your not leet, or otherwise known as l33t. Biznitch!