MikeZed, you fucktard

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

MikeZed, you fucktard

Post by Plasma2002b »

thats it ass... you went past the line with that.

you steal MY cookie, its personal...... youve been on my shit list for a while now.

im just gonna START by stealing your website.

http://s17.cjb.net now directs to Schwippy instead of your gay ass site.

keep it comin bitch

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

That fucker isn't me fool. Look up his fucking IP.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

OPPPPSSSSS

Micheal seems to have stepped over the line...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

looks like you name Mike. Trying to lie again
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:looks like you name Mike. Trying to lie again
No, that fucktard who did those DeadAIM threads, all I did was click one, get source, find the cursor thing and changed the url to a random site that can get you into trouble.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

MikeZed wrote:
No, that fucktard who did those DeadAIM threads, all I did was click one, get source, find the cursor thing and changed the url to a random site that can get you into trouble.
that what we are pissed off about you jackass. His was just a annoying pain in the ass yours is well crossing the line
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:
MikeZed wrote:
that what we are pissed off about you jackass. His was just a annoying pain in the ass yours is well crossing the line
No you stupid mother fucker, his was his site. The one I used wasn't my site. So he got the cookie shit and I didn't. Use your brain, you fucktard.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

MikeZed wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:
MikeZed wrote: No, that fucktard who did those DeadAIM threads, all I did was click one, get source, find the cursor thing and changed the url to a random site that can get you into trouble.
No you stupid mother fucker, his was his site. The one I used wasn't my site. So he got the cookie shit and I didn't. Use your brain, you fucktard.
well fine then I going to call you a fucktard because of the gay ass shit you are posting. Now please go play with youself and leave the rest of us the FUCK ALONE
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:
MikeZed wrote:
Timelessblur wrote: that what we are pissed off about you jackass. His was just a annoying pain in the ass yours is well crossing the line
well fine then I going to call you a fucktard because of the gay ass shit you are posting. Now please go play with youself and leave the rest of us the FUCK ALONE
Now you change the fucking subject. Good job, dumbfuck. And don't forget, it's not my fault I found out the mouse over thing. You should thank that DeadAIM dude. I just used my brain and viewed the souce. Thank him. :twisted:

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

eh I really did not care how he did it. But I am going to blame you because well most people think oooo cool I can do this and that what he did but after doing it one time he quites doing it. You get you rocks off by just being a role pain in that ass. Also that guy just redircted you dircetly to the sever and did not change anything. It was just to mess with the address bar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:eh I really did not care how he did it. But I am going to blame you because well most people think oooo cool I can do this and that what he did but after doing it one time he quites doing it. You get you rocks off by just being a role pain in that ass. Also that guy just redircted you dircetly to the sever and did not change anything. It was just to mess with the address bar
Then why the fuck is Plasma talking about cookies? You douchebag. That Deadaim dude is the one who started it. Don't forget that.

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

how much would a cookie do anyhow?
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"