I got a new car

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

I got a new car

Post by Timelessblur »

Yeah my parents gave me my B-day present about 1 month earily and my grandution present a few years earily. (long story short my Brother truck was having problems at the begining of the semster so we took my dads car. My dad did not like driving my car and he wants back his Honda). Either way I spent yestday looking at cars with my dad to replace my 1992 Sentra SE-R. We look at Mazda 3 5 door s (2.3l enigine 160 hp 5 speed manul it is a hatch back) a Nisan Sentra SE-R Spec V (2.5l enigne 175 Hp 6 speed manul) and a ponica Grand am and a Ponic Vibe (kind of a somethign we though look cool so I got to test drive 2 of them 1 manul 1 auto).
I hate the Grand AM it trany was lazy My dads thinks I should of test drove a V-6 but all of the V-6s they had had sun roof and I dont like sun roof because they eat up about an inch of head room and I would much rather have the extra inch over a sun roof. The Vibe was cool and it lack of power I could of lived with since it had no sportyness to the car. The Mazda had a really nice ride to it it was look really sport and it felt that was driving it. Even though it lack some of the low end power I am used to. I beleive it had a really nice ride to it. Fun to though around. The S

In the end I pretty much was trying to deside on the madza 3 or the SE-R. The Mazda had more cargo Room. The Mazda had a really nice ride to it it was look really sport and it felt that was driving it. Even though it lack some of the low end power I am used to. I beleive it had a really nice ride to it. Fun to though around. The SE-R did ride was a among the stiffest ride but that was because the spincion tires on that car are ment for handlely. The enigne was really pepy and had a lot of power all the way to redline. It handle great and I have to say it was by far the most fun to drive. The interier of the car is cheaper and they cut corner to cut the cost on the inside so they could be more money for the profmances. I end up debating about the 2 cars well into the night but in the end I went back to what I fell in love orginal. I went for the SE-R

The new SE-R has a all the stuff that made the Classic SE-R great. A great engine. Fun to drive a LOT of fun to drive. The manual Trany but this time they add the 6th gear to it so that add a lot to the apple. My dad like the choose because it was the cheapest of the cars we look at but I loved it. it was 1000 more than the car we test drove because it had the 1000 dollar brake opation added to it but that was because white is a really does not look good on this car and Red looks great and to my dad it was worth the extra cost (I dont blame him I would of done the same). To day I enjoy driving it around and tosing it around.
Lastly I think we made on happy sells guy. On his first day of work he talk to us. He admited that I prouble knew more about the car than he did and he skip all that sells crap and safty crap most sells guys will talk about actng like there car is the greatest. He told us about those feature but also stated they are in about every car now days so it nouthing fancy. He skip to the other gimics that he quickly learned about the car that where related only to that car and the stuff that made the Nissan diffent from the others. We went back today the Sells guy came up this mornign to close the deal. Not bad for you second day of work. (mid you the mazda guy on the other had I wanted to tell to shut up that guy told me about all the fancy smamcy stuff that hte madze 3 had on it that every car has on it acting like it the only car that does.... dumb ass it works great on people who dont know a lot about cars but when it came to my dad and me we knew a lot of the crap already.)

Yeah I love my new car. I went from a 92 SE-R to a 2004 SE-R
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Good god, I think that's the longest post I've ever seen you write up.

But sadly... It's too long. Im not reading all that.
If you or someone else could sum it up in a few "Short" paragraphs, that'd be nice.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Basically he went looking for a vehicle, found a few he liked, then got a new one.

I didn't even read it all either... sorry Timeless.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I make it a short some up. Went looking for cars. Got down to a choice bettween the Mazda 3s 5 door and the Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. in the end I choose the Spec V because it just a fun car to drive
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

a nissan 240sx.... now thats a fun car to drive ;)

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Plasma2002b wrote:a nissan 240sx.... now thats a fun car to drive ;)
I driven one of those before I must say they are fun. Sadly that great car was retired long time again (Some time before the SE-R was brought back) it has the SR20DE engine that was in the orgainl SE-R and they made it rear wheel drive

When I get a chance I post a picture of my new baby
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

w0o0o! :D

the SR kics-o ass-o!

haha.... im finally gonna get my 240 in the shop (probably this weekend) and get it runnin after 2 and a half years of it just sittin behind our shop!

:)

1995 240sx SE. (only has the ka engine tho :P)

lol, if anybody's actually interested, just watch my blog for updates on that ;)

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

Nice... I read the whole post wh00t haha. Yeah i wish i could afford my own car that would be sweet ass. It's gotta be nice though getting a nice new car. Yeah that must have been a good second day of work. Plus i think it would be easier to talk to someone not having their mouth going off but just hearing yourside and giving you the deal.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

[]DaT_MaNN03 wrote:Nice... I read the whole post wh00t haha. Yeah i wish i could afford my own car that would be sweet ass. It's gotta be nice though getting a nice new car. Yeah that must have been a good second day of work. Plus i think it would be easier to talk to someone not having their mouth going off but just hearing yourside and giving you the deal.
yep. I like it when they cut the crap and tell you what makes there car diffent from the compators not the stuff where they act like it. The guy who told us about the sentra told us some stuff it had but he did not make a big deal out of the stuff that was the same just pointed it out and told us that you will find that in any car these days and it been around for a while.

Hopefuly you get you self a new car soon. They are quite a bit diffent that used car
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

this is my boat :)

haha....

lol, if ya wanna know what the hell is up with the hole (and another stupid thing that you cant see in that pic) then read the story in my blog :P

damn i cant wait til i get rid of that thing

dataiscorrupt

new cars?

Post by dataiscorrupt »

I never have understood everyones obsessions with newer cars, the old cars can run just as well if you modify them some, maybe better. I myself would prefer one of the classics...60s...70s....those were the days.
geek (gek), n. Slang. 1. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken. 2. person; fellow. [prob. var. of Scot geck fool]
www.eleventhwhisper.com
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

but you see it simple old car require a lot of work. Work a lot of people dont have time for. Besides most of the time those older cars have a new enginee put into them. Also those older cars are noramla gas guzzlers and they require preimuim fuel and those older enginees dont like unleaded gas
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

*/

retard anthony decided to delete all the posts except mine and it made it seem like i was insulting timeless instead of who it was originally meant for...... so hence the edit.

good job anth

*/
Last edited by Plasma2002b on Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

MikeZed wrote:They allow you to drive?
Yes they allow me to drive. And I am a very good driver thankyou very much (a hot shot driver but a very good driver.)
dataiscorrupt

drive

Post by dataiscorrupt »

Notice he said a very good "drive". Not driver.
geek (gek), n. Slang. 1. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken. 2. person; fellow. [prob. var. of Scot geck fool]
www.eleventhwhisper.com