hkSFV abandoned?

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Bugi

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by Bugi »

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Palm Programming, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Num Num response. Please do so in the future.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Bio Base response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Lotto Generator allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Trueterm Thesaurus Dutch figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Chemtools Le figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Engcalc Engineering Calculators response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Mobilemotion allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Universal Translator Spanish German French figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Tr figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Gluco Trak figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Skey response. Please do so in the future.

Post by Guest »

This is the funniest forum I have ever seen :)
please continueeee !!

THIS IS FUN

MORE BUNNIES !!!

PLEASE, MORE INSULTS AND GRAMMAR LESSONS !!!!!!!!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

This coming from a person with a broken shift key, and puts ones at the end of his sentences?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

are you accusing me?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I wasn't... :-?

Now though?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

what? rob? accused? *confused*
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I though he was talking about the gues that was typing w/ a broken caps lock key?
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.