registry keys?

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Brian

registry keys?

Post by Brian »

I was at a client's site, aggressively wiping out a serious spyware infestation which consisted of numerous (i.e., about 150) little programs and registry keys that had five-letter names, and I appear to have deleted at least one of hkSFV's keys as well. (Much to my embarassment)

Since hkSFV appears to integrate into the File menu: I'm getting XP-home complaints that a needed registry key (hkSFV) is missing when accessing the file menu in some (all?) applications.

Could you please provide advice as to what keys I should put back (preferred, that is, what keys does hkSFV install onto the system)? Or, should I uninstall and attempt to reinstall the application (not as good, but it may have to do...)?

The tool appears to be most useful - - - I've been using MD5 on linux systems (and a version for Windows) for over a year now - it has proven itself most helpful in detecting failed downloads. I hadn't heard about your product until I made this error.

Thanks for any help you can give.

brian.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

just reinstall hkSFV. Any registry entries that are missing will be rewritten to the registry
Brian

Post by Brian »

OK... Thank you for responding.
zumba

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by zumba »

Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Sports Betting response. Please do so in the future.
zumba

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs

Post by zumba »

what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Craps Rules figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
duko

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs

Post by duko »

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Fontsubst, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Arbitrage, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Psiberia, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Charts2go allow list...Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile The Lifted Veil Tr, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Commlog, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Psiball, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Losung allow list...Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Freefor To Go response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Book, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Ales Stage figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Pdb Browser figure skating, extreme sports
obi-wan

Post by obi-wan »

i'll kick your ass like i kicked this guy's