AIM+History...need help quickly

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Plasma2002b wrote:You f*cking little sl*t.....

You wanna start talking about wasting people's time? Its the hundreds of people like you that waste our time on stupid a** questions like these.

If you hadnt come here with your pointless post, i wouldnt be wasting my damn time typing this sh*t right now and could be elsewhere. But no, you and all the other ignorant f*cks like yourself have to start sh*t that nobody gives a sh*t about that is only being asked because you are too f*cking lazy to do a little reading.

If you dont want ME to be wasting your time, just get the f*ck out.
And NOW we know where the psychos get their attitudes from. Besides, I have reasons why I can't simply just "read" to find an answer, OK?! Go to BOOT CAMP, hopefully someone'll be able to knock some sense into you or something because I didn't do ANYTHING wrong, I just asked a simple question and then all heck breaks loose because of YOUR stupidity. GROW UP!
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

welcome back

how can you not "read"? instead of "reading" try "searching" by "reading" every page and "finding" Search
Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Robpol86 wrote:welcome back

how can you not "read"? instead of "reading" try "searching" by "reading" every page and "finding" Search
Ummm, thank-you very much. :) I'm sorry, but it's not as easy as it may be for everyone else. I hope that I'm not in trouble for anything because I didn't mean to cause any trouble (fact is, I don't like trouble and what this person said to me was just cruel and wrong). I don't like making enemies, I like making friends. I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong. Please, I need to know if I'm in any trouble (I don't want to be) because, again, I'm a rule-follower, not a trouble-maker. I'm like shaking as I'm typing this up.

PS: Did you really want to be my friend? I mean, I'd like to be your friend if you're serious and not joking (I tend to meet people who say that they want to be my friend, but end up joking and making fun of me).
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

sorry, but its not like your the only person that asked that question. usually people respond like that when they have to keep answering it over and over and over again, when in fact, new people can just search and find their answer. that or he was having a bad day
Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Robpol86 wrote:sorry, but its not like your the only person that asked that question. usually people respond like that when they have to keep answering it over and over and over again, when in fact, new people can just search and find their answer. that or he was having a bad day
I know that I'm not the first person to ask that question, but it just seemed to me that he could've delt with it in a more rational/DILIGENT way. I hope that, whatever it is, that went wrong with him, doesn't happen anytime, soon, for I'm scared of people who're like that (they're like stalkers and psychos to me (the mood swings or whatever it is you call them)....it's not meant to be mean, it's just that's how I feel when I come across people, like him). I understand that most "new" members search for their problem and try to find the answer to them, but for me....like I had said, it's not that easy.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

actually most new members just start a thread, sometimes in the wrong place, and ask their question, furher fustrating us all

and, plasma, hes not a stalker or phsyco. i know of one online, they can be funny as long as they dont know where you live
Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Robpol86 wrote:actually most new members just start a thread, sometimes in the wrong place, and ask their question, furher fustrating us all

and, plasma, hes not a stalker or phsyco. i know of one online, they can be funny as long as they dont know where you live
I don't mean to frusterate anyone, I just don't know how else to find help when I feel that I need it when I'm having difficulties with a certain program. And I'm glad that Plasma isn't a stalker (at first, I thought he were those two, that's why I said that I was afraid of people who're like him). Yes, that's true. I, too, know of a stalker/psycho online, but good thing they don't know where I live or anything like that. :) Lastly, I totally appreciate you being so understanding about my situation and not jumping on me the way you-know-who did.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Angie_Lyn_Rose wrote: you-know-who.
you can say his name, hes not going to hurt you...
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Nathan wrote:you can say his name, hes not going to hurt you...
I'd rather not say his name, just for my convenience. Besides, may I ask how you know that he's not going to hurt me? Do you know him, personally, or something? Just wondering, honest. :sad:
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

its just plasma... he to excited about his ipod to bother hurting anyone
Bethany is cool
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

how could anyone that looks so happy hurt you???
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

hahaha.... yeah, ya got a point there, nathy.

And angie..... sorry bout that the other day.... i was having an extremely bad day..... thought i should take some tension out on the nameless faces of the big-o-software newbs who ask the same question over and over :P

but seeing as how your cool and understand what its like for us getting that same question all the time, i apologize ;)

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

And no - In reference to you desprate plee... I won't ban you :-?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

youre lucky there... anthony has so much power... being an admin and all...
Bethany is cool
Angie_Lyn_Rose
Addict
Addict

Post by Angie_Lyn_Rose »

Plasma2002b wrote:And angie..... sorry bout that the other day.... i was having an extremely bad day..... thought i should take some tension out on the nameless faces of the big-o-software newbs who ask the same question over and over :P

but seeing as how your cool and understand what its like for us getting that same question all the time, i apologize ;)
Hey Plasma (YAY, I said his name with no fear!! :lol: )!

I had a feeling that you were having a bad day and I'm sorry, too, if I added to your bad day. I'm glad that you're not mad at me and your apology is totally accepted. :D Yeah, I do understand newbies ask the same question to certain issues (heck, I'm a newbie)....and I honestly didn't mean to frusterate anyone with my post. I'm just glad that everything is, now, and that it's all good, now. :cheesy: