AIM password problems :(

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Dude - Get it through your head... This program will not help someone that wants a password for someone's computer.

They need local access... Plus the password to the account that the AIM password is on. Also the website says you need to actually be logged onto said account to get the password.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

Well Timelessblur ...first off learn how to spell ...secondly, im not trying to get the password for arbitrary purposes, i want it because its mine, and i have had that sn since i started using aim! so dont accuse me of BS ok ...i came on here for help, not to be accused of trying to hack, f-ing loser hack ok, ppl who have nothing better to do with thier lives than try and get other peoples info to "have fun" online, yea ok GEEK! get a life, the only reason im ever online is when im at work and its exteremely boring here ...so i surf around, so dont call me a geek ok geek, take it down a few notches buddy ;)
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

IM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE OF ANYTHING. i simply said, it could be, its not a shock that someone could lie online. and also, someone could use that program at his friends house to skrew with him.
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

rjanes01 wrote:Well Timelessblur ...first off learn how to spell ...secondly, im not trying to get the password for arbitrary purposes, i want it because its mine, and i have had that sn since i started using aim! so dont accuse me of BS ok ...i came on here for help, not to be accused of trying to hack, f-ing loser hack ok, ppl who have nothing better to do with thier lives than try and get other peoples info to "have fun" online, yea ok GEEK! get a life, the only reason im ever online is when im at work and its exteremely boring here ...so i surf around, so dont call me a geek ok geek, take it down a few notches buddy ;)
sorry I never meant to accues you of anything. I was pretty sick at the time (still am sick). I went back and re read what I wrote and I can see who I messed it up.

I mean to say the reason we help you from the begining you made it clear you where not hacking and you wanted you own password back. Now hackers who ask for help on hacking will get flamed just look at astorboy he getting flamed but if you look at his first post it also show why
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

ok now i feel bad :( , your not geeks! sorry guys! i totally over reacted ...but yea it looked like that kinda from the start with little comments like hes gonna use our help to get someone elses p/w and all that ...so i totally apologize for the remarks everyone ...i cant thank you enough for your help by the way ...:/
ps. im a total geek ;) mmwahhahahha
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

oh i forgot to say before, i used the program u gave the link for anthony ..messenpass ..and it starts up and everythings fine but, it only displays info for my msn account! i tried having it look up my aim folders, im just going to my program fiels, and to aim ..and nothing!? :(:(:( i hope im doing something wrong, and its not the program not working, i trie on the laptop, and my desktop, and nothing!! ahhhhhhh!!! ryan hungry, ryan want food!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Ya apparently it does not work as you can see from the posts in that link :-?. Sorry...

Maybe the guy will fix the program...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

rjanes01 wrote:but yea it looked like that kinda from the start with little comments like hes gonna use our help to get someone elses p/w and all that
i only said that cuz people post here all the time trying to get info on hacking... all the time
Bethany is cool
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

oh no dont worry about it man! its all good ...but good news!!! i tried the "forgot password" thing for AIM right ...and i checked ALL my email accounts that i could think of, and nothing from aim!? so im looking through my computer and i find this file that has all my apsswords to all these websites and email accounts and so forth, and i see my sbc yahoo dsl email account info, im like ...holy crap!!!!!!! i completely forgot about that one, so i try logging into that one and it starts giving me shit! so im like omg what now!?!?!? i call sbc he leads me in the right direction, turns out i had the wrong page, i was logging into sbc.com, instead of sbc.yahoo.com ...so i finally log in, and what do i find, 63 emails from aim member services sending me my god forsaken password!!!! so there it is ...thanks guys, wow im happy!! :):):):)
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

:grin:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

63 emails?!?!? wow, you must've liked that button! :lol:
Bethany is cool