Please explain option "Automatically find renames when.

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

elpino wrote:First of all, i didn't post the msg "I believe it would be best for you to STFU." but that doesn't matter. If the program isn't being developed anymore, there can still be a question of a feature that can be answered normally. If you like to continue off-topic with me, open a new thread in "Totally Off-Topic" with title "fuck off elpino" or whatever. I will reply to you in that topic if that makes you feel more 3l33t.

In the mean while, stay on-topic in this thread and answer my question or don't answer at all.
With that "3|33t" comment I'm sure your not the one :roll:

And I'm sorry that you feel it is the responsibility of the member to provide support to you. The simple fact of the matter is it's not.

Also very few users of this forum actually use hkSFV so it is very possible no one has a answer to your question.

So please - Next time before you make a post get all the fact straight.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
elpino

Post by elpino »

ok I guess you guys don't want to help me. Goodbye.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

:Another one won by Anthony:
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
elpino

Post by elpino »

Nathan: If you call this a victory, then you must be a Bush-voter. I call 'not answering on a question' a lamer. Come with something better man.

Anthony: thanx for the explanation and yes, i'm not 3l33t because no one is. Even not your powerfull mister president Bush huh Nathan?

btw: the above goodbye msg wasn't posted by me, but if you guys don't come with something better then 'fuck you' and 'Okay fine I'm just going to ruin this thread. ' it's indeed goodbye.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

elpino wrote:btw: the above goodbye msg wasn't posted by me, but if you guys don't come with something better then 'fuck you' and 'Okay fine I'm just going to ruin this thread. ' it's indeed goodbye.
wellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebagwellgottaruinthispagenowyoufuckingdouchebag
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

At least the President of the fine United States of America does not change his view point on the war in Iraq no less then 3 times in one single month.

BTW :looks around: How the hell did politics get into this thread?

PS If you would like to learn to to insult someone with skill and not look like a idiot in the process I can teach you for a small fee
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i just watch anthony and pic up a few tips ;)
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
elpino

Post by elpino »

Finally I found out what the option does!
It puts down the board for a couple of days..
Maybe I'm going to use it more often in the near future.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

HOLY SHIT

BUUUUURRRRRNNNN
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

...... :lol:

silly n00b

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!