People are idiots

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

People are idiots

Post by Dice599 »

Dear AIM users,Because of our overloading of our servers, we are being forced to extract our non-active AIM users. Because this is a free service, AOL has exceeded the budget for the AIM service. We are asking that you send this exact message to 20 other AIM users to ensure us that you're an active AIM user. Our system tracking devise will pick up this message to keep you on our active list. You have 72 hours to complete this task or your service will be cancelled immediately. Starting January 1st, 2005, we will be charging a small fee for registering of a screen name for AIM. Thank you for your time and for using AOL or AIM.Sincerely,Mark Jenkins
At least half of my friends have sent this to me. Apparently they aren't that smart. Notice device isn't even spelled right. Anybody else get this bullshit?
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

yeah, haha, someone sent me that, but its been floating around forever... yahoo.... msn.... people are sooo stupid, IF YAHOO UPGRADES ITS EMAIL TO 100MB THEN THEY HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO HOLD A COUPLE S/Ns!!!!!!!!!
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
DRzViolator23
Addict
Addict

Post by DRzViolator23 »

i did dat thing dat he said cuz jus incase lol well i kno dat im not gonna get ma shit charged lol
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

all i have to say is...wow :o
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
ChRoNiK
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by ChRoNiK »

your stupid u ho
fuck the police, niggah
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

who is?