EclipseBB

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Matt

EclipseBB

Post by Matt »

Hey guys,

Over the last couple days, I felt like programming so I went to work and released EclipseBB 0.5.0 "Lite". You can find it at the EclipseBB website: http://www.eclipsebb.com.

EclipseBB is a pre-modded phpBB forum. EclipseBB "Lite" only has about 10 mods that I feel are necessary to make a good forum. EclipseBB "Standard" is the normal release, but I haven't made it yet.

You can upgrade to EclipseBB from a normal phpBB forum (with minimal MODs) or starting from scratch (no phpBB forum). If you have a couple modifications installed, I can tell you which ones are compatable, etc. I'm pretty sure it will work if you downgrade forums and what not, but I'm not entirely sure. Provided I have some time, I'll work with you to get it all set up :)

-Matt

P.S. My upgrade script is badass :)
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

i'm about to start up a site again. hopfully an offical one that i'll be keeping for a long time. nothing personal either. All i need is to find a good host with a low cost. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

The reason for posting all that here, is that i'm going to be needing your EclipseBB for my forum when i get it up. that is if i can find a skin that i like to my choosing.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

:throws up at the mention of skins:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ