See if you are on someone's buddy list

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

GigaRoc
Addict
Addict

See if you are on someone's buddy list

Post by GigaRoc »

I don't know how short of a worm you could do this but it would be cool if you could somehow tell who has you on there buddy list. mabey somehow...
SAVE ME GOD - disturbed
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

lol, why do u wanna kno who has u on their list? makes no sense to me D:
GigaRoc
Addict
Addict

Post by GigaRoc »

accualy now that i'm sober. it's really a stuped idea. Please disregard that last post be me up top
SAVE ME GOD - disturbed
jimmyelewis

See who has u go there buddy list

Post by jimmyelewis »

No i think that this will be a great function to try and add...i know that MSN has it...i dont know if it is something that AIM will need to do r if yall can do it with AIM+...
war59312

Post by war59312 »

yea you can do it with icq too so why shouldn't your be able to with aim...aol owns them both dont they...good idea...some times i just like to know...later

just thought of something

be able to create a list that lists every single users that has you on their buddy list so if someone has you on they buddy list then you can delete yourself from it

also an option to block people from adding you to their buddy list would be nice too...help stop some spam lists...like that have to ask you to be able to add you or not...password protected and encrpyted would be great too...think u know what i mean...and dang we need encrpyted messeages built in too and passworded ims would be nice too...meaning someone ims you and they have to type in a password if they are not on your buddy list or if your not on theirs depending on your settings...that would be cool...later

cya,
Will
God Bless The U.S.A.
nikto
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by nikto »

This isn't possible.
killcrap
Addict
Addict

Post by killcrap »

um this is a great idea actually. im sure u probably have to connect to the toc server or something like that. and request info on who aim send the update buddy thing to.