wanting a new version so badly

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

an0n_

Post by an0n_ »

im lookin forwd too hearing your exuse for why the site was down sooo long ahaha

just kiddin, i though you guys where long gone, i was sad hah

what is this new feature that you wanted too implement in the new version? maybe if enough people say that want it, then you can stall the finial rls, and include this new part in the finial version instead of making it beta?

anyways, we all know why people use this program, id rather not POST about it on the fourm.. :)

i may email you later today too ask you some off topic questions, soo maybe keep your eyes pealed for it ryan
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I hope I can get Ryan to finish up the coding of the next version by next Monday or so ... maybe this post will light a little fire under his ass :).

We've been testing this version for a few months now, and for the settings we use most often and our most common uses for the software, it's been outstanding. The only real work we have left to do is set up the preferences window and finish up the documentation. It's so close to ready ...

The missing feature you might be able to figure out by reading the Feature Request forum and compare what we've stated is ready to the Coming Soon page on the main site. I don't want to give away any secrets or anything, but the last feature will knock your socks off. I've thought all along we should release what we have, get it out, used, and tested, and then fix any potential problems AND add the missing feature ... with the site down and everything, Big-O Software took a back seat in our lives, but we're back and the next release of hkSFV should follow soon.
-Mark
Big-O Software