Password protect Away message

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Ya.. I think that locking down the computer is a lot more effective then locking only away msgs, mostly with the "parent" factor it is less suspious I think.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Michael wrote:Of course, it doesn't apply much to me -- I own my own computer and have Win XP, so I can just lock it down when I step away from my computer. :D
But a lot of us are not as fortunate to have Windows XP. I myself use 98se, and there are no features like that..

I think it would be great to see an OPTION to have password protected Away Messages.

Even still, have any of you been keeping tabs on the new Enterprise AIM version?? Specifially for higher end businesses that need security when talking online. That feature may be there already.
LaLa Da 1
Just Registered
Just Registered

Windows ME!!

Post by LaLa Da 1 »

A Lot of ppl dont have Windows XP. Like me I have Windows ME. Ah. but the password protect away message thing would be so cool....especially with MY MOM AROUND!!!! :wink:
#~*LaLa*~#
SkatePhilly

Post by SkatePhilly »

This is a great idea. My mother is always trying to see who I'm talking too and what I we are talking about. Great idea :D
whosurdaddy

Post by whosurdaddy »

i think its a great idea. my dad always "X's" out the AIM stuff,and doesnt realize that it doesnt close, it just goes in the toolbar :x . so i think it should be added.