The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

gus

Post by gus »

i agree, it does suck, and they should told us b4 time... but it cant be helped, especially by complaining.. if what happened makes you hate big-o, maybe you should just leave these boards alone and go worship somethign else... yuo dont need to post like 50 posts about how much it sucks, bitch... if you think your bitchin (no pun intended) will speed things along... i think your probably wrong
gus

Post by gus »

oh, and everyone suggesting to post it on a different site, wtf is that gonna do? they'll still know who released it, and if there were attacks, or threats, they probably wont stop, and maybe the other site might just be dragged into it too
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

ok I just put deadaim on my computer and I still like AIM+ better it feature were easier to use and it cloned with everything
the only nicer that deadaim has on it is the alerts are more like msn beone the AIM+ is better and I will be over joyed the day AIM+ comes out
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

I don't see the big deal of it, if the people are calling, they'll keep calling rather you release it or not. I mean, what can they do anyway? nothing. i highly doubt someone is gonna track you down and kill you for making a program for us to all use.
www.cocky-jeremy.net - The Cockiest Place On The Net
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

Timelessblurr wrote:ok I just put deadaim on my computer and I still like AIM+ better it feature were easier to use and it cloned with everything
the only nicer that deadaim has on it is the alerts are more like msn beone the AIM+ is better and I will be over joyed the day AIM+ comes out
.......I don't think it will...... :(
~Kate~
Big-O's [banned]

Post by Big-O's [banned] »

naw... screw these guys. they need to know they suck and that people think they suck. i hope they read through these 15 pages of people saying how much they suck... screw them, screw aim+.
shdwmage
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by shdwmage »

OK first off Big-O's *****, you need to just shut up. I wouldnt be surprised if you get site banned due to all the swearing and whatever else you have put up in the boards thats just totally offensive to everyone. :evil:

I believe that they have done everything they can. Why don't you just let them do what they have to do?

It's a dog eat dog world. There is not much to do about it, if they would like some help dealing with these purpotrators they can drop me an e-mail if they like, I know a lot of people, due to some past issue's that I have had. :evil:

So why don't people just leave them alone about aim+ it's not going to happen right now. It's probably just some jealous person or what not. It isnt worth the harassment they were getting, I am sure of it.

So why doesn't everone just start pissing and moaning to themselves. Everything is just being repeated over and over again, read all of the strands, and the chat log, I am sure you will find all of the answers you need there. If not then post a reply, and if you are going to be childish and insult each other take it to ims, which i am assuming you all have or you wouldnt be to conserned with aim+

~Shadow
gus

Post by gus »

i hope it does.. cause (suck that AIM + might not be coming out) it realyl was a great program... but maybe they arent telling us if its definatly dead for a reason... if they say itll happen eventually, the attacks might not stop or theyll get worse... (this is assuming the attacks are happening) they might just be waiting for things to cool down, or for attacker to lose interest
Last edited by gus on Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andyrey
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Andyrey »

I understand your reasons and wish you well in your new careers. I am one of those that had been waiting for AIM+ release 3. Now that you have joined the ranks of those that have to work for a living, you may consider making AIM+ shareware, rather than freeware. I for one will be willing to pay for it (as long as it is not an exorbitant price).
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

all this bitchen that the people do bout aim+ not be realise to day is getting on my nerves Big-O-bitch need to stop all her post are doing is making people pist. has any wonder if big-o-bitch was part of the people harssin Mark and Ryan. and it people liek big-o-bitch who make me not want to be nice and help people because the people i help just bitch because i did not help them right
gus

Post by gus »

id be willing to pay too... but i dont think thats the issue right now... cause im pretty sure alot of poeple think its worht the money
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

gus wrote:i hope it does.. cause (suck that AIM + might not be coming out) it realyl was a great program... but maybe they arent telling us if its definatly dead for a reason... if they say itll happen eventually, the attacks might not stop or theyll get worse... (this is assuming the attacks are happening) they might just be waiting for things to cool down, or for attacker to lose interest
You're very optimistic. :) But, sadly, I don't think any future AIM+ releases will happen.
~Kate~
BoFiS

Post by BoFiS »

SparkleSatine wrote:What is included in DeadAim? I went to the site, looked around, and downloaded/installed it, but nothing changed in my AIM...

Anyone have any idea what's wrong with it?
There's a new menu added to the My AIM menu...sadly DeadAIM does not log as you're typing so if you clear a window before you end up closing it for good, it won't log what was said before it was cleared. This is just one of the many annoyances of Dead AIM....MyIM which can be found here:
http://home.rochester.rr.com/artcfox/MyIM/
is the only addon even close to as good as AIM+ though it has yet to come out with a version compatible with AIM5.
Big-O's [banned]

Post by Big-O's [banned] »

Timelessblurr wrote:all this bitchen that the people do bout aim+ not be realise to day is getting on my nerves Big-O-bitch need to stop all her post are doing is making people pist. has any wonder if big-o-bitch was part of the people harssin Mark and Ryan. and it people liek big-o-bitch who make me not want to be nice and help people because the people i help just bitch because i did not help them right
I never did anything to them... in fact, I've never even used AIM+, I always used MyIM. But I was looking forward to their software... but no... they are wimps.
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

bummer

Post by Chinchilla! »

Sorry to hear that 3.0 won't be released. But I'm very much happy with AIM+ and AIM 4.8, and I really appreciate the work of the big-o-team to provide us with this free software.