New Version?

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

New Version?

Post by Guest »

ok.. when is a new release comming? ive been waiting :-p

Post by Guest »

seriously!
it's been over 2 months since a new build has been released..
what are they doing over there??
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

>> what are they doing over there??

I spend my days wandering aimlessly through the hundreds of rooms in my solid gold mansion. One of my favorite pasttimes is having Jeeves rake up a huge pile of hundred dollar bills in the backyard, and then jumping off the diving board on my roof into the pile. That is, when I'm not touring the countrysides of Eastern Europe with my rocketcar.

All bought and paid for with the revenue from AIM+.
Last edited by Big-O Ryan on Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanB

Post by DanB »

What he's saying is beggars can't be choosers, considering this program is totally free. Give him a bit more time and i'm sure the next release will be excellent =)
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I too think a new version of AIM+ loaded with new goodies and guaranteed to work with everything should be in order. Chop chop Big-O-d00d!

Post by Guest »

a suggestion would be to update your supporters as to what is going on behind the scenes, what bugs have been fixed, what new feature have been added or are in testing. This will create constant and repeated interest in your programs, as well as keeping those who want to know what's going on "over there" happy.

please take this suggestion into account.

on the same note, when IS the expected date for a new release ?
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Consider your suggestion noted. :)

Mark has been added as a moderator to these forums, and he'll be filling in my absences with replies and updates, in addition to keeping me informed of particularly interesting posts when he sees them first. He tests all the new versions in progress, and he's in constant contact with me. Hopefully his help will keep things moving a bit quicker :)

Stay tuned. I've been working day and night on AIM+, the last few days, and there's a new version right around the corner.

-Ryan
Big-O Software

Post by Guest »

awesome, we're all looking forward to it, keep up the good work :D