Mark and Ryan, its your move

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

foobaroo wrote:
I had no reason to remember it. Once again I didn't expect to be quized a year later.
Yet you still made the claim that AIM+ 3 would put to shame all others, what are you basing that on if you don't remember?
Ya... It's not too hard to remember that everyone was very excited about the upcoming release of AIM+ over DeadAIM :roll: .
Changing people's work with out their permision... It sure isn't as clean as the way Ryan did it.
You should aquire some programming knowledge before making such statements or at least claim ignorance on any such matters as you're grabbing at straws here. What the other mods do is not changing anyone's work.
Yes... DeadAIM changes files in the AIM directory... how that is not changing the program is beyond me. Enlighten me please.
Your own statement says exactly why he won't reply to this thread...
Uh, no, that's your statement buddy, don't try and pass the buck.
You didn't say it huh? Continue dreaming because its right above my post... You going to go edit your previous post now? Remember there will be a mark saying it was edited.
Mark and the others aren't the program authors, they are not qualified to reply to any questions of technical nature.
You care to explaine why not? Just about every question you could possibly field has already had a answer somewhere on this forum... Sometimes even many times.
You again slip and slide through my arguments with hot air.
Ya... I can see that :roll: .
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I, too, remember there being a set list of promised features for AIM+3.0. Actually, I remember a couple of them, but I WILL NOT share them since they are no longer on the site. It is NOT my place to do so.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

foobaroo

Post by foobaroo »

Ya... It's not too hard to remember that everyone was very excited about the upcoming release of AIM+ over DeadAIM .
So you base your claims on excitement, way to go you :roll:
Yes... DeadAIM changes files in the AIM directory... how that is not changing the program is beyond me. Enlighten me please.
It adds itself to aim.odl and netwait.odl to make AIM load it, how is that different from AIM+ forcing itself in to AIM's process space by the use of a loader?
You didn't say it huh? Continue dreaming because its right above my post... You going to go edit your previous post now? Remember there will be a mark saying it was edited.
OK Einstein, take a look, no edit on my post. I was merely quoting you in summary, I did not make those claims myself, try reading what you write. For your reference, here is your statement which I summarized;
I'm sure Jim would admit to not being able to program as well as Ryan (If not in public then at least behind "closed doors" to certain people). Ryan works for a high profile company as a programer, with what I'm sure is a lot of money every year
You care to explaine why not? Just about every question you could possibly field has already had a answer somewhere on this forum... Sometimes even many times.
As I said, they are not the program authors, they can't possibly comment on any questions of technical nature regarding AIM+ as they wouldn't have a clue.
Ya... I can see that .
Everyone that's not bias can :o
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Okay... Just be quiet. No one wants deal with your blabber about... Um... I don't even know what you are going on about any more.

I mean serious... In attempt to dissprove me you actually did just the opposite.

I have never lost in one of these stupid posting matchs and not going to happen today, let alone "on my grounds".

You want to continue this fight? PM me your SN and your see just how bad I am at this sort of thing in real time.

I don't have a intrest in fighting with you... It's quite boring to say the least.

Althought this is the type of post that says "I'm not going to post again even if you do" we all know I will if you do so just stop now while you *think* you have the upper hand.

BTW being able to program in VB doesn't mean a darn thing, except in very few cases, and you are simply not one of them.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

"Don't try and argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Anth, drop it. Don't let the retard get to you.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Whoa there fuckwits. This post was meant to get Mark and Ryan off their asses and create AIM 3.0. Everyone else, go ahead and delete your posts. Thanks.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
foobaroo

Post by foobaroo »

Okay... Just be quiet. No one wants deal with your blabber about... Um... I don't even know what you are going on about any more.
You mean you can't come up with valid arguments because...you have no argument. All you do is make claims and try to substantiate with nothing but a pile of steaming horse crap freshly served from your finger tips.
I mean serious... In attempt to dissprove me you actually did just the opposite.
I wasn't trying to disprove you, I asked you to back your claims up, which ultimately lead you to reveal you had no back up, it was the "excitement" of the day that you based your claims on, you well and truly dug your own hole there buddy.
I have never lost in one of these stupid posting matchs and not going to happen today, let alone "on my grounds".
How old are you, 12 yo? If you see a person making polite, valid arguments as "stupid" and some sort of game you have to win at, you just showed your hand as nothing more than what I described you as, a blind fanboy of Ryan's.
You want to continue this fight? PM me your SN and your see just how bad I am at this sort of thing in real time.
Why, so you can use your leet AIM booter that someone else created to stamp your authority? ..No thanks.
I don't have a intrest in fighting with you... It's quite boring to say the least.
I can understand, you lack any argument and you've run out of straws to grasp at.
Althought this is the type of post that says "I'm not going to post again even if you do" we all know I will if you do so just stop now while you *think* you have the upper hand.
Looks to me like you're the only one carrying that thought.
BTW being able to program in VB doesn't mean a darn thing, except in very few cases, and you are simply not one of them.
You're a visual basic programmer? Yay you, however, if you're implying I'm a visual basic programmer as some sort of put down, try grabbing at yet another one of your straws as a way of proving yet another of your non existant points, because the straw you just pulled came from your ass, I do not program with visual basic.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

What ever happened to your keeping it nice and clean...

And no it has nothing to do with having no backup for my claims. Apparently your blind to all my other posts. However it does have a lot to do with not being able to deal with the same exact person that thinks they are on top of the world over and over and over again.

Like I said give me your AIM SN and I'll IM you, and if your really worried about getting booted figure out how to stop me (its is quite easy) since your so damn smart.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Dude... lay off the moderators.

First of all, I can't see Phase just booting you because of your comments on here. It would be because of something you would do to truly piss him off. I would say I know him pretty well not to do that to you just because he would feel like it

Second, noone that responded to this thread is a "blind fanboy of Ryan's" as you put it. The moderators pretty much know what they are talking about. They wouldn't have been selected to be one if they were just "fanboys" (and believe me, I'm pretty sure I know what a fanboy is like).

Third, as far as programming, I would assume (I do not know for certain) that he was refering to programs being coded in it, not specifically any one person programming in it.

Most people here actually prefer to have intelligent debates over topics, but once it gets carried out of hand by some one not taking into consideration what is said by another, then it does aggravate many of the normal posters who still visit this forum.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

DADINK13 wrote:"Don't try and argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Anth, drop it. Don't let the retard get to you.
haha my quote lol.... but yeahh just let him go on about what he wants
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

............ grrrrr...... as long as he stops insulting me I can be quiet.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Axilla wrote:Whoa there fuckwits. This post was meant to get Mark and Ryan off their asses and create AIM 3.0. Everyone else, go ahead and delete your posts. Thanks.
READ THIS FAGGOTS!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Can you do me a favor? Come up with a insult..

Got it yet?

Good.

What ever that insult was... target at your self.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Okay that's enough everybody.

Anth, calm your nerves.

Axilla, lay off everybody.

Now...back on topic please? :)

(why is it that I can have an argument with somebody and still stay on topic?)
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

So instead of staying on topic (about how Ryan and Mark should do something) the thread just dies? Laaaaame.