AIM 5.5.3501 hex offsets

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

AIM 5.5.3501 hex offsets

Post by Jon8RFC »

I caved...I searched for about 15 minutes and found no place with offsets for the latest beta version of AIM. I put on my anti-sleep goggles and went on a hunt for myself within buddyui.ocm. Actually it only took me about 20 minutes, so that was SO cool!

Scroll down to the bottom to see the offsets-

http://jon8rfc.homeip.net/aim/howto/#3501

I definitely don't wanna hide it from anyone, information should be free and easily accessible!
rocket733

Post by rocket733 »

Cool, thanks for the info
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

quick question...the standard for 3-byte color codes has been BGR for a long time, not RGB. so...which of the colors are BGR and which are RGB?

another question...where is the AIM version number stored. since sniip3r has stopped working on his program...maybe ill write one...a comprehensive one that includes all the versions you have the info for. at the moment im not sure how to replace the resources, but ill figure that out too.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

are you sure those offsets are right? i have 5.2.3139 and i'm looking at 385A (buddy highlight color supposedly). its value is 00 00 00. i'm pretty sure it should be ff ff 00.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Edit: removed by meself...im stupid
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Jedi, if you want, take a peek at my howto for offsets for 3139...if I can get around to it, if you are interested, I'll look for the offset for the sn colors for you for 3139. Just lemme know :)
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

i thought i edited that post out...oops it made a new post???

anyway, i was opening the wrong file! lol. i've got the offsets in your tutorial included. i'm gonna have a look around the net and see if i can find other versions.