AIM Admin

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Michael wrote:
Plasma2002b wrote:id pursue a job at AOL...... and if they DID hire me, id get a specia account, then id turn on all of my friends accounts to admin (and a few backup ones for myself :twisted: ) and then id go get all kinds of company tech info, release it on the web, then put all kinds of stuff on theyre damn oscar protocal.......
And then get your ass sued by AOL.
AOL is not going to sue Plasma. Between being sued and sueing other people they don't have enough lawyers :lol: .
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

PhaseDMA wrote:
Michael wrote:
Plasma2002b wrote:id pursue a job at AOL...... and if they DID hire me, id get a specia account, then id turn on all of my friends accounts to admin (and a few backup ones for myself :twisted: ) and then id go get all kinds of company tech info, release it on the web, then put all kinds of stuff on theyre damn oscar protocal.......
And then get your ass sued by AOL.
AOL is not going to sue Plasma. Between being sued and sueing other people they don't have enough lawyers :lol: .
You can be sure on that one!!! :lol:
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

PhaseDMA wrote:AOL is not going to sue Plasma. Between being sued and sueing other people they don't have enough lawyers :lol: .
Oh, I am sure they would sue if he worked for them and then released all their corporate secrets.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Michael wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:AOL is not going to sue Plasma. Between being sued and sueing other people they don't have enough lawyers :lol: .
Oh, I am sure they would sue if he worked for them and then released all their corporate secrets.
:sarcastic:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

Michael wrote:.......if he worked for them and then released all their corporate secrets.

what... you mean like how they have a monkey that smokes a cigar running as the CEO? :)

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

i keep seeing this... Install_AIM_np.exe ... what is that?
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

You could install it and see. Your not going to get a virus or anything from AOL's public FTP site (now it would be a diffrent story if it was a private FTP server possibly).

The worst that could happen is it crash your computer, and you have to uninstall it.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

i installed the aim_np.exe but i could not see a difference. its only about a meg or so bigger.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

welll then theres something different........ and if its a whole meg bigger, its probably more different that what it seems

hmmmmm.......... :-?

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i just noticed sumthing. i dont think, from a company, that there would b this error. like in windows, file, edit, and so on, they have 1 letter underlined. and it cant be the same letter as sumthing else on the same level. its for like alt whatever. and in this pic:
http://www.geocities.com/s4056041973/screenshot4.jpg
there r alot of "R"'s and "A"'s underlined. it jsut doesnt seem right from a company? alt+r cant do two things at once. i dunno, im tired so i may b wrong.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

(bad geocities link)

Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Robpol86 wrote:i just noticed sumthing. i dont think, from a company, that there would b this error. like in windows, file, edit, and so on, they have 1 letter underlined. and it cant be the same letter as sumthing else on the same level. its for like alt whatever. and in this pic:
http://www.geocities.com/s4056041973/screenshot4.jpg
there r alot of "R"'s and "A"'s underlined. it jsut doesnt seem right from a company? alt+r cant do two things at once. i dunno, im tired so i may b wrong.
You're absolutely correct. Also, the link has to be copied and pasted into the address bar to work because geocities doesn't allow remote linking.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

weird, all i can direct link to angelfire pages and geocities pages but others cant. newayz here.
Attachments
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot4.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 4432 times
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

This just looks like a really big hoax that someone put a lot of time into.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

yeah it kinda looks like he could have used an image editing thingy
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"