Music On Matt

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Matt

Music On Matt

Post by Matt »

I have for about a week now been running the SHOUTcast server on my computer. In the process have learned a LOT of new things (including AIM Bots and how they work...). Any how, the server software is on my computer and is running as long as I have my computer on (which is like 24-7 except for when I reboot). I have a pretty good size playlist that is ever expanding.

Here are a few links...
Connect to the server (click the "listen" button when the page loads)
My Playlist
[url=aim:goim?screenname=Music+On+Matt&message=I+would+like+to+hear....]My "Music On Matt" AIM Request Line Bot.[/url]
Support Forums

My bot is really cool as when you send it a message, I get a pop-up from the bot and it tells me your SN and whatever you said. It doesn't automatically respond as if it did and I were not there, it could get its ass warned out of it ;) But, when your request will get played, you will get a confirmation IM (which I send out...).

Oh, and just for your info, my playlist is out of order and there are a lot of doubles......and more songs need to get added. But yea, go to my forums if you want to see another song get played (or IM me....either way).

EDIT: for some reason, my AIM link isnt working, but you can IM the request bot at "Music On Matt"
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Music On Matt

Post by BigHead »

KooLTaB101 wrote:EDIT: for some reason, my AIM link isnt working, but you can IM the request bot at "Music On Matt"
It is becuase PHPBB always adds http:// to the links
BigHead
~2592~