Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Mark and Ryan, its your move

Post by Axilla »

AIMutation ain't shit.

Show AOL that you can compete.

You've flopped the nut quads. Don't slow play this one.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Do You Mean AIM+ Instead Of AIMutation? :roll:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Kyle you don't very easily confuse AIMutation and AIM+... Even more so when your into all these clients as deep as I'm sure he is.

I'll translate for you I guess...

AIMutation is trash, and the continued developement of AIM+ would all out destroy AIMutation in the attempt to be top dog in the AIM add-on war.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
shock

Post by shock »

Phaze, what is this AIM add-on war you speak of? AIM/AOL programming is just a bunch of small programmers learning, but with the exception of the big-o people, most all other programmers are kids or begginng programmers, since DOS left AOL, its hard to find descent AOL/AIM programmers that can program fast, and effective.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyle you don't very easily confuse AIMutation and AIM+... Even more so when your into all these clients as deep as I'm sure he is.

I'll translate for you I guess...

AIMutation is trash, and the continued developement of AIM+ would all out destroy AIMutation in the attempt to be top dog in the AIM add-on war.
<^>
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Just because you struggle in a war doesn't mean it's not a war... Take France in the World Wars...

Lets see... AIMutation... AIM+... DeadAIM... GoodAIM... MyIM (which production stopped right after AIM+ :roll:)... then of couse the wanna bees
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

AIM+ still isn't struggling but they would destroy the competition if 3.0 ever came out.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

/me agrees
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

[]DaT_MaNN03 wrote:AIM+ still isn't struggling but they would destroy the competition if 3.0 ever came out.
If that were so, AIM+ 3.0 would have already come out.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Why? Isn't being on top of the pile even by a little good enough even after production has stopped? I think it is at least for some people.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
shock

Post by shock »

yes, the dirty wannabees, like the one that created pepsi tools and all that other crap and started this aol/aim programming crap, them dirty wanna bees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because you struggle in a war doesn't mean it's not a war... Take France in the World Wars...

Lets see... AIMutation... AIM+... DeadAIM... GoodAIM... MyIM (which production stopped right after AIM+ )... then of couse the wanna bees
<^>
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Um... I'm sure he makes sence to someone... Can that someone translate?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

Axilla wrote:
[]DaT_MaNN03 wrote:AIM+ still isn't struggling but they would destroy the competition if 3.0 ever came out.
If that were so, AIM+ 3.0 would have already come out.
If they hadn't been attacked it would be out and deadaim would probably still be free. AIM+ is still better in ways than DeadAIM even tho it doesn't have some of the good enhancements it has...most ppl that use deadaim have a pirated version anyways
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

[]DaT_MaNN03 wrote:If they hadn't been attacked it would be out and deadaim would probably still be free. AIM+ is still better in ways than DeadAIM even tho it doesn't have some of the good enhancements it has...most ppl that use deadaim have a pirated version anyways
Um... AIM+ 3.0 would have more features then DeadAIM...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
foobaroo

Post by foobaroo »

Um... AIM+ 3.0 would have more features then DeadAIM...
Sure it would, you guys need to get over the fact that AIM+ is dead, like, start to deal with it, because you're all in denial. The real reason AIM+ 3 never saw the light of day was because DeadAIM 3 beat it to the punch, it was released a few days before the expected release of AIM+ 3 and Ryan paniced, because it had features he had no idea how to implement. Just ask him, if he's honest he'll tell you what I just said, the truth. Being unable to even come close to the features DeadAIM 3 had Ryan used the peoples frustration of not releasing AIM+ 3 when promised as a pansy way out of the game.

Whether Ryan has grown as a programmer today and is capable of implementing such features I don't know, whether he's even interested in resurecting AIM+ is another question for him and only him to answer. Stop bashing DeadAIM, AIMutation and other mods because what they do is far beyond what AIM+ does, in technical terms, AIM+ is childs play compared to the other mods.

As far as making AOL take notice of AIM+ you're again in denial, there's no reason for AOL to want to collaborate with yet another 3rd party developer to work on AIM, the DeadAIM authors have now filled that vacancy.

Please note, anyone interested in replying to this post, I have not abused anyone, used foul language nor tried to incite an argument, I hope to receive the same level of courtesy in return.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

foobaroo wrote:Please note, anyone interested in replying to this post, I have not abused anyone, used foul language nor tried to incite an argument, I hope to receive the same level of courtesy in return.
And that's exactly what you'll get.
foobaroo wrote:The real reason AIM+ 3 never saw the light of day was because DeadAIM 3 beat it to the punch, it was released a few days before the expected release of AIM+ 3
Just because two programs are in a v3 revision doesn't mean that one is better than the other. WinAMP 3 sucks in comparison to WinAMP 2.x.
foobaroo wrote:Ryan paniced, because it had features he had no idea how to implement.
I highly doubt that.
foobaroo wrote:Being unable to even come close to the features DeadAIM 3 had Ryan used the peoples frustration of not releasing AIM+ 3 when promised as a pansy way out of the game.
You sure are doing a lot of speculation... :roll:
foobaroo wrote:Stop bashing DeadAIM, AIMutation and other mods because what they do is far beyond what AIM+ does, in technical terms, AIM+ is childs play compared to the other mods.
Some people prefer a stable program over tons of features. I've used them all, and AIM+ is the most stable of all of them.
foobaroo wrote:As far as making AOL take notice of AIM+ you're again in denial, there's no reason for AOL to want to collaborate with yet another 3rd party developer to work on AIM, the DeadAIM authors have now filled that vacancy.
I bet that there's something else behind this "collaboration" between JDennis and AOL....