Command line support

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Laurent

Command line support

Post by Laurent »

Command line support would be wonderful for CMD batch creations and integration within File Manager console tools (such as Ztree)
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

What's your point Axilla ? :o

Command line support is a feature request for hksfv, so I think it is in the right forum. Actually, I have to use other console utilities to generate MD5 files because hksfv supports only one command line item, which Verify, not Create.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

the owners of this site don't even come here anymore let alone upgrade the products they've made and unless they make some spectacular comeback do not get your hopes up for any changes.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

Thanks for the precision. I saw that last version was released a year and half ago, but I didn't know the program development was actually dead.

As long as this forum is running, I believe it's an invitation nevertheless to propose enhancements (even if there are little chances to see them implemented). You never know. :P
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Laurent wrote:Thanks for the precision. I saw that last version was released a year and half ago, but I didn't know the program development was actually dead.

As long as this forum is running, I believe it's an invitation nevertheless to propose enhancements (even if there are little chances to see them implemented). You never know. :P
The forum is running because the developers paid for the Web Hosting in Bulk. It'll be up for another few years before it gets shut down.