Who is spying on my AIM screename ?? - new way to know?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

crackadawg
Just Registered
Just Registered

Who is spying on my AIM screename ?? - new way to know?

Post by crackadawg »

We all know people aren't stupid enough (anymore) to click on a imchaos.com or kener.net link, whatever service is in use these days.

Is there a script out there I can set up myself ? Like on a FreeWebs account or my comcast homepage? The biggest give away when you click on these IMChaos type links is it shows THEIR screename in the link their about to click. That and it shows IMChaos.com. This is a dead give away, and thus girls stalking me won't click it and i wont know their secret screename, etc. :D

Hmmm.. Another option would be to set up your own HTML page that would re-direct the user who clicks the link to the IMChaos linkspy thing. But then would it still register the screename? I have no clue how to even do that , or what HTML code I would use. Any one know how to do this stuff? Would it work?

Would anything work? ?
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

aimspy

i have it on my site, but i don't know if thats what you want. plus i'm not the one that made it.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

You can do this with any website you may have access to that has php... Something I doubt Comcast gives.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

no no..... what he wants is something that will SEE what screen name the user is on, but without having the screenname in a link like it usually is.

sounds impossible right?

heh...... not quiet.

I havent really had time to figure it out, but if you notice that on certain sites, such as aim.com, they use this handy little feature that 'signs you in' using your AIM software. And if you look into your AIM preferences, you can actualy see an option that lets you disable automatic login using the screenname service.

This service could ultimatly be used as a great tracking service, if you know what im sayin. Think of it like this...... all i would have to do is sset up my site to automatically sign people in using their AIM name.... then i would know the exact person who is visiting my site, and i would have a perfect way to contact them (or send spam), and all this without me ever having to make these people sign up to my site or anything.

in theory, who knows if this is already be done or not? are we being watched by more aim bots?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Kind of like the dakdjkjdjkfjkdfkjdf which turns into blah@domain.com ... like %20 for a space...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
BaBy_GuRlIe

Post by BaBy_GuRlIe »

oh shit thats cool
@-->--- NiCoLe