peeps that know about privacy feature

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

RexTripod
Just Registered
Just Registered

peeps that know about privacy feature

Post by RexTripod »

my g/f uses that privacy feature "allow only users on my buddy list"..and I have 2 screen names but only one that i use to talk to her so obviously that ONE screen name i can only use to see if she is online...i dont like staying online with that ONE name...of course with my other screen name i cant see if she is online because obviously that other name isnt on her list....is there a way for me to be invisible to her even though she uses "allow only users on my buddy list"
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Just give her both your screen names and tell her to add them to your list. (Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one.)
RexTripod
Just Registered
Just Registered

i see

Post by RexTripod »

Michael wrote:Just give her both your screen names and tell her to add them to your list. (Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one.)
i know what you mean but i cant because i used to use my #2 screen name to see if she would sign back on but this was because she didnt have ''allow only users on my buddy list " since now she has that option i cant find out if she signs online, but i dont want to use my #1 screenname ....understand??

edit--she doesnt know about #2 screenname
sn0n
Addict
Addict

Post by sn0n »

maybe its an imaginary girlfriend.. cuz i know my girlfriend has my SN'z.. and hell.. when i see her in person i could give her my other.. or if i wasnt goin to see her.. id email her.. ::sigh::
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: i see

Post by Michael »

RexTripod wrote:i know what you mean but i cant because i used to use my #2 screen name to see if she would sign back on but this was because she didnt have ''allow only users on my buddy list " since now she has that option i cant find out if she signs online, but i dont want to use my #1 screenname ....understand??

edit--she doesnt know about #2 screenname
The lack of trust between boyfriend and girlfriend always amazes me. People go to such great lengths to spy on their loved ones online.