Need help with development?

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Post by Guest »

Hey I'd love to help you guys to develop AIM+ to be the BEST add-on for AIM, are you looking for any more help with the software? I have some experience with C++ and a little bit of experience with Windows programming, and a lot of willingness to learn.
BLuNT

Programming

Post by BLuNT »

I have alot of experience with Visual Basic programming and C++. What language is AIM+ written in. It looks like it could be in C++ but some poor features make me thing Visual Basic. I would really like to know which one it is written in, so i could maybe sumbit some help or ideas.
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

This is probably the single most offensive post I've seen yet!

Your casual slander really made me wonder: What 'poor features' are you referring to?

This was your attempt to make me desire your help?

In the future, if you'd like to be a part of a development team, you might want to try providing samples of your work, or simply start by not belittling the product.

For the record: It is highly unlikely that I need aid from a 'developer' with "alot [sic] of experience" who cannot tell on his own if a program was developed using VB or not.

Maybe if you had a lot of experience...
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Zappagirl

hmmm.....

Post by Zappagirl »

I think we'd all love to see you sumbit stuff. I hope your code is better written than your posts. And, by the way, questions are usually ended with question marks.

When you take into account the fact that AIM+ is written by someone who has other obligations, and is provided to the community for free, I simply don't see what more you could ask for. The features are all excellent, and much time appears to be spent on catering to the requests of users. AIM+ is an incredibly solid program, and the strong body of users attests to this fact.

Why do you think someone would want your help and ideas after you offended them? Think again before you post next time, and please, for the love of God, grow up!

-Zappagirl
iSteve530
Addict
Addict

Post by iSteve530 »

I guess the name said it all, Blunt!

Perhaps Blunt just wants the code so that he can make it his own.