Unwarning

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

frobro052689
Just Registered
Just Registered

Unwarning

Post by frobro052689 »

Can I unwarn my friends? Is there anyway to do this using aim+ or not, If there is just tell me, thanks!
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Not possible. Once you warn someone, it's impossible to Undo the warning.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

That would be intresting... People would have such random warning levels.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

It would be nice because i accent warned some people some times but warning are server side so there is jack we can do about them
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
buster
Addict
Addict

Post by buster »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:Not possible. Once you warn someone, it's impossible to Undo the warning.
actually your wrong. admins can. nuh was at 100%, the next second he had no warning level. i had some ss's of programs he had when someone waz lookin in his comp with netmeeting but i lost them somewhere
-buster
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

buster wrote:
x Wasted Mind x wrote:Not possible. Once you warn someone, it's impossible to Undo the warning.
actually your wrong. admins can. nuh was at 100%, the next second he had no warning level. i had some ss's of programs he had when someone waz lookin in his comp with netmeeting but i lost them somewhere
Did the question ask anything about who can unwarn?? No. It asked weather He "frobro052689" can unwarn someone (a general user).

The Admin you refer to works for AOL and is allowed to have those special powers. For us general and even power users, it's just not possible. So I stand my grounds! :wink:
buster
Addict
Addict

Post by buster »

heh, deleted my other post. like i said "it's impossible to Undo the warning."---looked like you ment for everyone
-buster
buster
Addict
Addict

Re: Unwarning

Post by buster »

frobro052689 wrote:Can I unwarn my friends? Is there anyway to do this using aim+ or not, If there is just tell me, thanks!
<-- yes it is possible for you. you need an admin acct
-buster
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

buster wrote:
frobro052689 wrote:Can I unwarn my friends? Is there anyway to do this using aim+ or not, If there is just tell me, thanks!
<-- yes it is possible for you. you need an admin acct
Probably a dumb question..well most likely but how do you get an admin account? Oh..and can you download a program that can trick the AIM server into thinking you are an admin?
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Sweeney wrote: Probably a dumb question..well most likely but how do you get an admin account? Oh..and can you download a program that can trick the AIM server into thinking you are an admin?

If you want an admin account then you'll need a job at AOL. No you cannot "trick" the servers into thinking you're an admin. IM would be chaos if that was the case.
:D
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

u get an admin account by working for aol. and i searched for sum progs that do that but they dont work
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well you can get an admin acount with out AOL giving it to you. You just have to be a mad cracker and crack you way in to AOL may computer databass and make you account and admin account (do ask me have I have no skill at the hacking game)
Last edited by Timelessblur on Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Timeless, I think they would catch anyone who did that. They probably keep track of all their admins.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

And any reputable hacker would go after a more useful target, anyway. Why would he care about being an AIM admin if he could make himself root on some other more useful computer?
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Some of them do it out of mischief and don't want to actually cause significant harm. They just want to be able to say they did it.