The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

a big sombrero wrote:yes there are the members (as me) that are just thankful that we have what we have...yet there are some that will say anything trying to get the new version.
I love what I got right now. I see no reason to bitch and moan about an upgrade. As long as it ain't broke, why fix it?
MoldyOldPie
Addict
Addict

Post by MoldyOldPie »

Yep, I definitely need some grammar lessons to. Hopefully someone will help me.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

Moldyoldpie wrote:Yep, I definitely need some grammar lessons to. Hopefully someone will help me.
It should be "Hopefully, someone will help me."

That first lesson was free. I'll set up a paypal account for future lessons. :lol:
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
MoldyOldPie
Addict
Addict

Post by MoldyOldPie »

Dice599 wrote:
Moldyoldpie wrote:Yep, I definitely need some grammar lessons to. Hopefully someone will help me.

That first lesson was free. I'll set up a paypal account for future lessons. :lol:
You should give out coupons. Oh well, everything starts out free and then you have to pay for it. Bluemountain for example.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

Dice599 wrote:

LOL well nothing isfree nowa days except aim+ =) !!
tone
MoldyOldPie
Addict
Addict

Post by MoldyOldPie »

t0ne wrote:
Dice599 wrote:

LOL well nothing isfree nowa days except aim+ =) !!
and AIM but that doesn't count without AIM+
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

LOL well like you said aim isnt anything without aim+
tone
blahman
Addict
Addict

actually...

Post by blahman »

t0ne wrote:LOL well like you said aim isnt anything without aim+
AIM+ is outdated
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Re: actually...

Post by Master Jedi »

blahman wrote:
AIM+ is outdated
Regardless, it is still functional and reliable.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

idejsecrofkrad wrote:
blahman wrote:
AIM+ is outdated
True True. I could not live with out cloning
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Timelessblurr wrote:
idejsecrofkrad wrote:
blahman wrote: AIM+ is outdated
True True. I could not live with out cloning
I can't live without logging (hence the log viewer I wrote).
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Ok seriously. I've been watching this thread for quite a while now, and how you're talking about it being such a long thread.. but yet alot of you just make useless posts (even mine here).. and you talk about how long the thread is, then a bunch of people agree -- "wow this thread is long" -- "54 freakin pages :o " ..

Enough is enough!! Stop talking in this thread.. please!! If a newbie comes in and asks a question, it doesn't take 10 people to reply back and converse over a simple question in which 1 person could answer. There is just absolutely no need for it.

This thread seriously needs to be locked, and just left at the top of the forum..as an Announcment, or possibly a Sticky.

Mark / Ryan.. Please! Do something.. :-?
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

This topic is going to stay unlocked for awhile, as it's still a relatively new event and one of extreme importance.

The best solution to keeping it from straying too far off topic is self moderation:
xWastedMindx wrote:If a newbie comes in and asks a question, it doesn't take 10 people to reply back and converse over a simple question in which 1 person could answer. There is just absolutely no need for it.
Let's try to keep this thread as on topic as possible. All new off topic posts (and possibly some of the old ones, too) will be removed.
-Mark
Big-O Software
dyingeyes

Post by dyingeyes »

in absolutely no better point of reference to direct this short post towards, i shall refer to machaivelli's "the prince"

you've got to be "overally evil" yet "wholesomely good" so why don't you do an IP lookup for the abusers and ARIN them then go do some port sniffing or something of the like, either that or trace the IP route, and find where they live. then go harass them and plead insanity.

well, that was harsh. but are the attacks simply words? posting personal information? how did they get that personal information? i can get some personal info about them, too. it's not that hard with the internet leaking security and all. did you know there is a way of deciphering certain MD5s?

think about this too. even big ol corporations such as microsoft are still entitled to harassment by stupid idiots.

other than that useless information, there really isn't much i can help you guys with. it's a terrible thing, what's happened...
CowboyCowden12

Post by CowboyCowden12 »

Moldyoldpie wrote:
ZildjianB wrote:
Timelessblur wrote: Yeah that is kind of scary that this thread had 54 pages. It either a good thing because a lot of poeple love aim+ or it a bad thing that we can go on an on about this.

Also I feel really sorry for those people who will go back and read all those pages of useless posting 2
Well, it is definitely a sign of how popular Aim+ is. I'm pretty sure most people stopped reading this thread a long time ago though, so I think I will retire from it once again as well.

BTW... 55 pages now :o.
I've been reading this thread since it started (although i skimed the first 20 pages or so for comments from mark or ryan). I guess that means I'm not "Most people"
Hell....I just wanted to keep the quoting going :lol: it looks funny...But yea people do love AIM+ and I have been checking back ont he site quite fequently just hoping that the new AIM+ has come out despite the fact that it is not supposed to come out...
"Do you want me to get naked and start the revolution?" - Jack Black (Orange County)