New Jersey

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Plasma2002b wrote:...look at the very top of that log, youll notice he automatically says he has the power to disable my SN. Now i dont know about you, but that just seems like he's bragging to me.
Yea I noticed that right away about this guy. Egotistical bastard. I really hate people like that. Not much you or me can do about it really. Don't forget the saying, "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." If that ------- did that to you over having his screenname on some stupid scripted page, then he's a real -------. He's probably from New Jersey! :lol:

...don't kill me people from Jersey.. :oops:
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

DADINK13 wrote:
Plasma2002b wrote:...look at the very top of that log, youll notice he automatically says he has the power to disable my SN. Now i dont know about you, but that just seems like he's bragging to me.
Yea I noticed that right away about this guy. Egotistical bastard. I really hate people like that. Not much you or me can do about it really. Don't forget the saying, "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." If that ------- did that to you over having his screenname on some stupid scripted page, then he's a real -------. He's probably from New Jersey! :lol:

Please watch your language in the forums, profanity is not appreciated. Also, no need to bash New Jersey, as Ryan and I both spent many years calling it home.
-Mark
Big-O Software
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

hahaha..... jersey rulez, d00d!

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Big-O Mark wrote:Please watch your language in the forums, profanity is not appreciated. Also, no need to bash New Jersey, as Ryan and I both spent many years calling it home.
Robert Randolph and the Family Band are from New Jersey. They are sweet.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

:lol: I knew sooner or later I'd hit a nerve with someone about my language..or my unstopping bashing of the state of New Jersey. :lol:
XMenKMan

Post by XMenKMan »

Big-O Mark wrote: Please watch your language in the forums, profanity is not appreciated. Also, no need to bash New Jersey, as Ryan and I both spent many years calling it home.
No wonder why we always get bad raps :evil:
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

DADINK13 wrote:

what are you trying to say about jersey? i love it here lol
tone
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

t0ne wrote:what are you trying to say about jersey? i love it here lol
:lol: It's a New York thing--no one from LI or the five Boroughs likes the whole state of New Jersey..don't ask me why--we just don't.
J3utton
Addict
Addict

Post by J3utton »

yeah dude... people in upstate dont like new jersey much either..... we also dont like you people down in the city much..... you all drive crazy, scares the shit out of us hicks... we like are slow moving tractors...
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

DADINK13 wrote::lol: It's a New York thing--no one from LI or the five Boroughs likes the whole state of New Jersey..don't ask me why--we just don't.
I'm pretty sure it's because the first few miles of the New Jersey Turnpike near NYC have all those oil refineries. Look past that polluted waste land and NJ isn't such a bad state :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

The only thing I know bout New Jersey is that on the way to PA, Port Jervis has the cheapest gas and it's full service, so i get a good impression of NJ(if that's what you want to call it).

P.S. this convo has gone from AIM Administrators to gas in NJ.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

I also know that driving home from my uncle's in New Jersey on I-80 sucks, because there are no rest stops between the Delaware River Valley and Bloomsburg, which means I have to drive about 2 hours or so before I can take a leak, and it never fails--I always have to use the restroom then! (Now, for some reason, going east on I-80 there are about 3 or 4 rest stops on that same stretch, but 0 on the west side! Why, oh why?)
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

J3utton wrote:yeah dude... people in upstate dont like new jersey much either..... we also dont like you people down in the city much..... you all drive crazy, scares the shit out of us hicks... we like are slow moving tractors...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is easily the funniest thing I've ever heard.

..We don't drive all that bad--Jersey drivers are worse! :P

And plus, living on Long Island, you kinda have to drive aggressive because you got all those damned cell-phone talking soccer moms driving SUVs bigger than most small homes.. :-?
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

driving?? you wanna get started on DRIVING???

i DARE some of you Jerseyians (lol) to take a trip out to cali one day. hahaha.... if your doin 65 on any freeway down here, your gonna get passed by everyone on the freeway...... if your doin 60.... heh, your gonna get passed with a nice view of a middle finger and the faint echoing of unnamed cuss words......

and dont even thing of coming into the state with ur Jersey license plates on..... heh.... we dont like yall out-of-towners :wink:

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
ashtray
Addict
Addict

Post by ashtray »

The only thing I know bout New Jersey is that on the way to PA, Port Jervis has the cheapest gas and it's full service, so i get a good impression of NJ
port jervis is actually in new york, and most of us in the hudson valley think even less of pj than we do of nj...
please stop. now.